Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Welcoming new friends (Numa Player, Steel Guitar Pro and BLEASS Monolit)

A creation using some new apps (for me) I.e.
Numa Player, Steel Guitar Pro and BLEASS Monolit.
Also some old friends I.e.
Roli Noise, FAC Alteza, TB Reverb and Rozeta LFO.
All played by Piano Motifs.

Comments

• Celebratory. Did you play SGP on GeoShred?

• Thanks @LinearLineman , yes it had a nice feel to it. No Piano Motifs played SGP and everything else.
    GS plays SGP ok without any note bending but if I bend I get strange results that I’m still looking into. I’ll probably start a new thread and solicit the help of the great @McD

• @GeoTony said:
    Thanks @LinearLineman , yes it had a nice feel to it. No Piano Motifs played SGP and everything else.
    GS plays SGP ok without any note bending but if I bend I get strange results that I’m still looking into. I’ll probably start a new thread and solicit the help of the great @McD

@GeoTony Try to make note snapping off in SGP and 'one channel per string' in Geoshred midi setting. Let me know whether it works. This is why I like Velocity Keyboard as midi instrument. VKB midi implementation is better than Geoshred in my experience.

• Hi Geo Tony,
    Lovely keys.
    And your musical composition is quite peaceful and serene.
    I am enjoying it tremendously, and is very relaxing.
    Thank you for this recording.
    Rene

• thanks gt... this lightened and enlightened my day.

• A beautiful blend of sounds with a very lovely melody.

• Thanks @ReneAsologuitar , @wag and @MadeofWax … it came out as quite an uplifting track so I was very pleased. Credit due to @azul3D_Apps once again for the inspiration via Piano Motifs 🙂