Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Something a bit stupid.. let me take a guess.
    Maybe an auv3 in where you can watch all the episodes of the Golden Girls.

• Sample pack?

• edited July 2022

It’s TRASH 🤪🥸

• @cuezaireekaa said:
    It’s TRASH 🤪🥸

Sample drum kit made out of trash samples.

• Teehee 😂🤡👍👏 love these guys apps! Auv3 fx https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dustbin-auv3/id1630785643

• Haha, these guys are awesome! Cant wait to try it.

• Awesome, love it. I already use it on a rhythm in my mix. Kicks can sound really deep. I’m into lofi so trash is good, but how do we keep the flies away? :) Many thanks @CaelumAudio

• Haha the app description is great 🤣 Lovely puns. Excited to try it out!

• Its actually wheely rather good, and useful for ‘small space’ ambience effects.

• For some reason can’t get it to show in AUM

• Fractalbits sounds nice coming out from the Dustbin 100% wet :sunglasses:

• @Samu said:
    Fractalbits sounds nice coming out from the Dustbin 100% wet :sunglasses:

Don’t creep into my head :)

• It’s the most useful joke I’ve ever heard! Thank you Caelum!

• I dig it! Great on drums

5 min drums / synth / vocal demo

• Happy International Joke Day Everyone!

This was fun to make...

David

p.s. App updates are still in progress... Built this whilst watching TV on the sofa ;)

@Jumpercollins said:
    For some reason can’t get it to show in AUM

Have you tried a restart and all the usual stuff? Shows for me fine so hard to tell why that would be!

• @Jumpercollins said:

It's an FX and not an instrument

• edited July 2022

@CaelumAudio said:
    Happy International Joke Day Everyone!

This was fun to make...

David

p.s. App updates are still in progress... Built this whilst watching TV on the sofa ;)

Maybe even different kind of trash can sounds, like these metallic ones. Compliments!

• One man’s rubbish
    Is another man’s treasure

Thanks for this it’s fun

• @CaelumAudio said:
    Happy International Joke Day Everyone!

This was fun to make...

David

@Jumpercollins said:

Have you tried a restart and all the usual stuff? Shows for me fine so hard to tell why that would be!

Yeah it didn't show for me initially, a restart fixed it. Nice work David!

• Would really like to see some activity on fixing Tape Pro, which has never been formally addressed as far as I know. Still has the ear and equipment destroying POP sound and it will remain in the dustbin until they act to fix this.

• edited July 2022

@NeuM said:
    Would really like to see some activity on fixing Tape Pro, which has never been formally addressed as far as I know. Still has the ear and equipment destroying POP sound and it will remain in the dustbin until they act to fix this.

Have you contacted them directly about this? What have they said?

• @NeuM said:
    Would really like to see some activity on fixing Tape Pro, which has never been formally addressed as far as I know. Still has the ear and equipment destroying POP sound and it will remain in the dustbin until they act to fix this.

This is in development during serious non tv watching programming time. Should have beta over the next week or so. I’ve basically re-written 90% of the code.

• @CaelumAudio said:

@NeuM said:

This is in development during serious non tv watching programming time. Should have beta over the next week or so. I’ve basically re-written 90% of the code.

That is positive news. Thanks for the update. It has been aggravating waiting for this, so please understand my critical comment in that light.

• @CaelumAudio You didn’t waste any time with this one! Great to put a lid on this generous release. We don’t even need to collect together scraps to pay for this beauty! 😎👍✌️👊🤣🥰

• Free until July 15th.

• Actually sounds really good! Especially on drums and other percussive things. Sounds pretty good with Pure Piano as well.

• @cuscolima said:

@Jumpercollins said:

It's an FX and not an instrument

I'm having the same issue, it doesn't come up as an effect.