Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

In Enemy Hands / For Submarine Movie Lovers

edited November 2021 in Other

I, like many here, love submarine movies. My favorites… Das Boot (movie and series), Crimson Tide, Run Silent Run Deep, The Enemy Below, Hunt For Red October, Kursk, U571, Hostile Waters and On The Beach (sorta). What others would you add to this list?

This one stars William H. Macy and touches all the right buttons.

Comments

• @Eugele i would add Phantom to the list with David Duchovny as a Russian terrorist. Very good.

• Not a submarine movie but Steel Rain ( Korean ) were ok.

• I missed this one till now, but you shouldn’t .

• I googled for movies I’ve seen but aren’t coming to mind:

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
    Greyhound (2022 with Tom Hanks)
    U-571 (has Jon Bon Jovi is a small role)
    Run Silent, Run Deep (1958 B&W with Clark Cable)
    The Abyss (SPOILER ALERT: Aliens Underwater and Aliens made of water)
    The Enemy Below (1957 with Robert Mitchum)

• edited July 2023

@McD Das Boot, Crimson Tide, Hunt for Red October, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

• edited July 2023

USS SeaViper! Starbesetzter U-Boot Thriller!

This from CinemaSerf's review:

.....It's all about the eponymous sub trying to thwart a Nazi U-Boat (U-234) from trading with their allies, the Japanese. This is not, however, much of an adventure film. The visual effects are probably available to buy as a package on eBay, the acting - especially from Robb Maus and Jeremy King is, frankly, woeful; the script was given free with the visuals package and the whole thing is a shocking waste of everybody's time. Submarine warfare - as probably best exemplified by "The Enemy Below" (1957) - can provide for a wonderfully potent topic for a film. Tension, suspense - the cat and mouse chase. Well forget it here - this is all about egoes and personality clashes amongst people whom - even in the depths of wartime, would never have been given command of a sardine can, let alone a submarine.

• Thx @Johnnygoodyear, I love Tubi.I’m looking forward to this!

• Check out Twilight Zone - The Thirty Fathom Grave.

• Just found Colin Firth stars in this 2029 sub movie about the doomed Kursk