Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Steely Eye / 3x Steel Guitar Pro

This is a wonderful app with the Yonac feel. Great array of instruments and presets, and very stable. 3x Steel Guitar Pro and a touch of BeatHawk Total Bass.

Comments

• Good morning, I enjoyed listening to this song. Reflective and poignant, especially from 2:06 onward. Thanks for sharing it.

• Thanks @myapologies. I agree with you,it gets more together at the two minute mark. I'm gonna have to give this app another try. I think I can do better.

• When I saw the title of this I was excited to hear how you would use Steel Guitar Pro and you did not disappoint. I look forward to hearing more.

• It sounds like you might not have access to sustain.

@LinearLineman Does the sustain pedal work as expected for you with this app? I think they coded it to only listen to sustain on channel 16. Your keyboard is probably sending it out on channel 1. We may have to use a MIDI FX tool to re-route the sustain traffic so it sounds like a keyboard controller guitar.

NOTE: I'm using Channel 1 as the first channel like most DAW's do while programmers will call it channel 0, the Yonac doc's use channel 15 but your DAW would use 16.

• Thanks @MadeofWax. I def want to do another.
    I thought the sustain was working @McD. Will be more cognizant tonight.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thanks @MadeofWax. I def want to do another.
    I thought the sustain was working @McD. Will be more cognizant tonight.

I think you'd know immediately. I haven't checked but you would just be taken out of the moment if it didn't hold your notes. I'd like to think it also accepts CC 64 on channel 1 and does the right thing and that Channel 16 is for the hand muting and MUTE button in the GUI.

• Hi LinearLineman,
    Very nice recording.
    I enjoyed the whole production.
    Lovely music.
    Rene