Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Virsyn Tapdelay AUM Issue

Purchased Tapdelay today and am unable to open it in AUM. It instantly crashes. I opened in standalone and went back to AUM and there it’s still not opening at all. Also restarted my 6th gen. iPad running on 15.3.1 and that didn’t fix the problem. I am very excited to try Tapdelay and already enjoy Tera Pro, Audiolayer, and ReSlice. Any help with this is much appreciated. Thank you very much.

Comments

• I'm not Virsyn, but have you first tried a hard reboot of the iPad? And if that doesn't work, try deleting and reinstalling the app?

• I was using the latest version in AUM recently with no issues on my iPad 8 and iOS 15.5. Try @NeuM advice or maybe update os

• The only issue I had was that the user presets did not show up. I was advised to remove the app, redownload it, open the standalone FIRST (not the auv3) and that did the job. I work in Apematrix, had a different issue, but try the above, who knows it might help.

• @NeuM, @anickt , @Slush, thanks so much for your prompt assistance. Forgot I usually don’t need to tag the developer on here. A delete and re-download appears to have fixed things. I offloaded and re-downloaded earlier but hadn’t tried the full delete. Thanks again!

• @myapologies said:
    @NeuM, @anickt , @Slush, thanks so much for your prompt assistance. Forgot I usually don’t need to tag the developer on here. A delete and re-download appears to have fixed things. I offloaded and re-downloaded earlier but hadn’t tried the full delete. Thanks again!

No apologies necessary. 🙃