Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

homecoming

edited June 2022 in Creations

Comments

• The video is a dance performance I found on YT and messed with in Glitch Studio and LumaFX.

• The video is quite enjoyable, a bit dark, and hard to see sometimes.
    That might be an effect that you wanted.
    Like in music, sometimes going soft, is also warranted, and effective.
    Peaceful and relaxing.
    Rene

• using a dance performance is a great idea! I wish there was an app that synced dancers with my music.

• That’s good. Too dark on the video, IMO.

• @ReneAsologuitar @Stochastically @LinearLineman I thank you for your comments and kind words.

At rottencat Enterprises we listen to the consumer. Perhaps this will be more to your liking.😃

• Lovely sounds and once I had switched to the new video half way through … excellent video as well.
    Reminded me of the old Old Grey Whistle Test opening credits… + who doesn’t prefer a brighter homecoming 😊

• Thanks @GeoTony. Even an old curmudgeon like me is forced to admit that, at least in this case, brighter is better.

• nice work. very relaxing.

• Thank you, @wag.