Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

daily screen capture jams (post and listen)

Comments

• @prtr_jan said:

@cokomairena said:
    I’m in love with this bass tone

I completely understand! How did you create it?

KQ dixie, tonestack, bark filter, do you have them?

• @cokomairena said:

@prtr_jan said:

@cokomairena said:

KQ dixie and backfilter I have, tonestack will need to look up
    are you willing to share your presets for them?
    I think your bass sounds beautiful! like your style of songs.

• @prtr_jan said:

@cokomairena said:

@prtr_jan said:

@cokomairena said:

sure, the most important part to the sound is tonestack tho, why you didn't get it for 1 dolar? :open_mouth:

I'll share it when I'm on my ipad

• @cokomairena said:

@prtr_jan said:

@cokomairena said:

@prtr_jan said:

@cokomairena said:

sure, the most important part to the sound is tonestack tho, why you didn't get it for 1 dolar? :open_mouth:

Great! Appears I did have tonestack, just redownloaded it. Don’t know whether it’s a lite version.

• @prtr_jan said:

@cokomairena said:

@prtr_jan said:

@cokomairena said:

@prtr_jan said:

@cokomairena said:

Great! Appears I did have tonestack, just redownloaded it. Don’t know whether it’s a lite version.

there are a lot of versions, I have tonestack pro, without the addons (called pot o gold I think)

however other amp sims should do the trick

• Hey Guys thanks for keeping this thread alive.
    I haven’t posted here for a while but i thought that I wanted to kick of my summer vacation with a Drambo jam.
    Here we go. Forgot the limiter 🤭 sorry @cokomairena

• An experiment of some sort…

• @cokomairena said:

Me too! That sounds really smooth.

@dasgoods said:
    AUM Jam - Cykle, Viking Synth, Hammerhead, Bleass Slow Machine, Fractal Bits. And some Spirangle

@Lorichs said:
    Hey Guys thanks for keeping this thread alive.
    I haven’t posted here for a while but i thought that I wanted to kick of my summer vacation with a Drambo jam.

Nice jams, folks!

@Identor said:
    An experiment of some sort…

That was really interesting. what did you use for the reverb? Also curious about the background speech. What was it about?

• edited June 2022

@prtr_jan @AlexY

The Drambo bass preset. It uses KQDixie, ToneStack PRO and Bark Filter

• @cokomairena said:
    @prtr_jan @AlexY

Great, thank you very much! I hear your mixbus/master chain also added a lot to the further color of your bass?

• edited June 2022

@prtr_jan said:

@cokomairena said:
    @prtr_jan @AlexY

Great, thank you very much! I hear your mixbus/master chain also added a lot to the further color of your bass?

I think the most difference is how it sits on the mix, on the master I have another bark filter with pretty much the same setting and barricade to limit.

edit: Oh I have mixbox with the cassette saturation to give the whole thing a wobble

• @AlexY
    For the reverb i used FAC Alteza, i cant remember witch patch, but i turned down the feedback and reverb, so it doesn’t get too “smeared”. The voice is just a random piece from a news broadcast, picked up with Streemur and saved as audiofile.

• @Lorichs said:

I could hear till now. You have some crazy sounds in there, amazing and classy sonic journey!

• I learned to sidechain on Drambo. Just AUv3s as always. I can’t make a good sound with only Drambo 🤣

Also SynthMaster has so many useful presets! I’m glad I got them both.

• @cokomairena said:

I learned to sidechain on Drambo. Just AUv3s as always. I can’t make a good sound with only Drambo 🤣

Also SynthMaster has so many useful presets! I’m glad I got them both.

👍🏼

• @cokomairena said:

@Lorichs said:

I could hear till now. You have some crazy sounds in there, amazing and classy sonic journey!

Thanks mate 😊. Crazy sounds from a totally not crazy guy

• Just popping by. Great to see all the jams still flowing. Keep up the great work ! Here’s a little late night Figure fun.

• @prtr_jan said:

What is that?

• edited July 2022

@cokomairena said:

@prtr_jan said:

What is that?

@cokomairena said:

@prtr_jan said:

What is that?

Cubasis playing @SecretBaseDesign ’s Visual Synth. (I missed one note causing the plane to misfire once).
    2 Decent Samplers playing instruments from pianobook.

• edited July 2022

another one

• A night of experimenting with the granular capabilities of Neon Audio Editor and the free app: CuSnP (String Simulator) fx.

• @Identor that has a very nice dark vibe.
    Love it.

• @Thepixelproducers said:
    Just popping by. Great to see all the jams still flowing. Keep up the great work ! Here’s a little late night Figure fun.

Figure is great! I always recommend it to people when they feel uninspired, I even figured out a way to make B parts, you can save the same project with a different name and then you can switch between them manually, it's tricky because the patterns change when you lift your finger, not when you press them.

@prtr_jan said:
    another one

bruh this was very good!

@Identor said:
    A night of experimenting with the granular capabilities of Neon Audio Editor and the free app: CuSnP (String Simulator) fx.

I should check out CuSnP again! You got a great atmosphere there.

I did this yesterday because I was too sad to go out, but after making this song I figured WTH, I will go out anyway, you never know if tomorrow you will be alive.

The bass is almost the default Zeeon patch, I haven't used it too much since getting SynthMaster 1 and 2, but Zeeon is a joy to program (poison 202 too)

Oh and I finally got Sitala, I drag and drop samples from sample crate and I'm golden. I also have a template with a sidechain compressor on the master affecting the whole mix except for the kick, it makes for a very easy clean mix.

• @cokomairena said:
    I did this yesterday because I was too sad to go out, but after making this song I figured WTH, I will go out anyway, you never know if tomorrow you will be alive.

The bass is almost the default Zeeon patch, I haven't used it too much since getting SynthMaster 1 and 2, but Zeeon is a joy to program (poison 202 too)

Oh and I finally got Sitala, I drag and drop samples from sample crate and I'm golden. I also have a template with a sidechain compressor on the master affecting the whole mix except for the kick, it makes for a very easy clean mix.

Nice one! Sometimes default or simple sounds works wonders. Good overal sound and melody.

• Nice tunes all!

@cokomairena said:

Nice reggae feel that sounds like it comes from the Strange Days future :)

Just downloaded this app. Can't believe it's free!

• @cokomairena said:

@Thepixelproducers said:
    Just popping by. Great to see all the jams still flowing. Keep up the great work ! Here’s a little late night Figure fun.

Figure is great! I always recommend it to people when they feel uninspired, I even figured out a way to make B parts, you can save the same project with a different name and then you can switch between them manually, it's tricky because the patterns change when you lift your finger, not when you press them.

@prtr_jan said:
    another one

bruh this was very good!

@Identor said:
    A night of experimenting with the granular capabilities of Neon Audio Editor and the free app: CuSnP (String Simulator) fx.

I should check out CuSnP again! You got a great atmosphere there.

I love the direction of this one!

@prtr_jan said:

Damn, that was banging man.