Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Chow Matrix Delay FX App / Plugin - Truly incredible and 100% FREE (See Pinned YouTube Comment for R

Chow Matrix Delay FX App / Plugin - Truly incredible and 100% FREE (See Pinned YouTube Comment for Review)

ChowMatrix by ChowDSP is a) free b) incredible c) capable of extreme sonic madness d) available as a Windows / Mac / Linux plugin and as an iOS app. Although it is free it is hands down one of the best delay apps out there, especially for experimentalists. I have no free codes today because ALL ChowDSP apps are free. But please smash the heck out of the Youtube / Twitter / Insta like buttons and comment, just as you would if this vid had a giveaway. We're here for the tech and the music, not just free shit, right? 😅🤝❤

Also, for the giveaway junkies - my Ooda Sequencer vid giveaway is still open at the time of writing!

Anyway, check out the pinned youtube comment which includes a review, detailed timestamps that explain workflow, links to relevant vids and playlists, as well as the appstore blurb and link.

You can find me on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, simply search for 'Gavinski’s Tutorials' on each platform.

Premiere starts in 10 mins, pop in for a natter!

Comments

• Looks awesome - thanks for the video 👍

• I think in all Chow* apps is a tip jar option 😉

• @richardyot said:
    Looks awesome - thanks for the video 👍

Cheers Richard! You hadn't already grabbed this?!!

@os68ng said:
    I think in all Chow* apps is a tip jar option 😉

I think so - use it!

• @Gavinski said:

@richardyot said:
    Looks awesome - thanks for the video 👍

Cheers Richard! You hadn't already grabbed this?!!

I have now :)

• Great demo and possibilities. It’s incredible technology. If all that chaos you can create with it will be of any use in a production, I doubt.. but nonetheless, amazing!

• I mean if you like experimental music you could totally make a track using this, particularly using it 100% wet. You could then slow it down with PaulXStretch, sample into a granular synth etc, tons of possibilities. You also don’t NEED to go crazy with it. Even just using two nodes and the various modes and parameters you could have some excellent delays that would fit in with any style of music

@Slush said:
    Great demo and possibilities. It’s incredible technology. If all that chaos you can create with it will be of any use in a production, I doubt.. but nonetheless, amazing!

• @Gavinski said:
    I mean if you like experimental music you could totally make a track using this, particularly using it 100% wet. You could then slow it down with PaulXStretch, sample into a granular synth etc, tons of possibilities. You also don’t NEED to go crazy with it. Even just using two nodes and the various modes and parameters you could have some excellent delays that would fit in with any style of music

@Slush said:
    Great demo and possibilities. It’s incredible technology. If all that chaos you can create with it will be of any use in a production, I doubt.. but nonetheless, amazing!

Good points. It definitely makes me curious to experiment with it.

• edited June 2022

After having a video of @Gavinski playing with this, we have returned to the good timeline :)

It was weird not having a video for one of the best tools released this year for experimental music on iOS.

Now, I only miss a VOSIS Pro video. One of the best tools for sonification, that is quite an interesting rabbit hole, taking into account Gavinsky's musical sensibilities.

• Chow Matrix is great for pretty much any delay application, even mundane ones. A superbly awesome.

• @espiegel123 said:
    Chow Matrix is great for pretty much any delay application, even mundane ones. A superbly awesome.

Exactly Ed - just cos it can do freaky doesn’t mean it can only do freaky 😉