Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can you lock the key in GeoShred?

My song is in C minor, and I want a GeoShred solo in that key. So, I set up GeoShred in that key, but when I change the sound preset, I have to change the key again.

Is there a way to lock the key in GeoShred and try out different preset’s without changing key?

Comments

• I’ll tell you what I want: I want to be able to drag the screen up or down as little or as much as I want and then lock it in place. I do not like the arbitrary division between displayed notes. I often find myself between screens and hampered by the wrong notes on screen when I need to vamp on the scale without screwing around with the interface.

• @BillS said:
    My song is in C minor, and I want a GeoShred solo in that key. So, I set up GeoShred in that key, but when I change the sound preset, I have to change the key again.

Is there a way to lock the key in GeoShred and try out different preset’s without changing key?

I think settings -> scale/root -> then set choice to « global »

• Just answered my own question: "Menu> Settings> Scale/Root> Global> ..." and thanks @Paulo164