Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IK Sampletron: New 'Grunge Tapes' Presets Demo (See Pinned Comment for Details) )

IK Sampletron: New 'Grunge Tapes' Presets Demo & Giveaway: 3 FREE iOS Apps! (See Pinned YT Comment!)

See the YT pinned comment for IK Multimedia Sampletron giveaway details, as well as a detailed description of my workflow here and links to vids on apps used herein! Note that this app is normally $70 or $80 bucks but is currently on sale for $39.99

The new update to Sampletron by IK Multimedia contains tons of grungy new presets, and here you can hear me demo them all, albeit, generally with my own little tweaks. I added a little external reverb (FAC Alteza), even though Sampletron has its own reverb, because this helps ameliorate the slightly unpleasant gap that occurs when you switch between presets.

Check out the relevant posts on Insta and Twitter for the chances to win there:
My Instagram
https://instagram.com/gavinskistutorials
My twitter
https://twitter.com/gavinski_s?s=09

PS My Giveaway for K-Devices, Bram Bos and Bleass apps still has a day to run at the time of writing.

Comments

• This is a premiere and starts in 5 mins - drop in for a chat!

• edited June 2022

List of all winners:
    YouTube: Adme Dimario
    Twitter: Alex Zvook
    Insta: Andrey Drosdov
    šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰

Baby Audio Crystalline Giveaway is still open and I'll be dropping a vid on Ooda a few hours from now, also with a giveaway of course šŸ˜‰

• @Gavinski said:
    List of all winners:

Iā€™m sooo shocked! Thanks for such generous giveaway :)

• @AdmeDi said:

@Gavinski said:
    List of all winners:

Please follow the instructions in my youtube reply to you by sending me a reply to that message and also an email! Congrats! Then I'll send the code - it's the only way to confirm that you are in fact the winner even though the name is similar šŸ‘ šŸŽ‰

• @Gavinski said:

@AdmeDi said:

@Gavinski said:
    List of all winners:

Please follow the instructions in my youtube reply to you by sending me a reply to that message and also an email! Congrats! Then I'll send the code - it's the only way to confirm that you are in fact the winner even though the name is similar šŸ‘ šŸŽ‰

I don't see your reply on my youtube comment under the video, could you please check it out?

• @Dante777 said:

@Gavinski said:

@AdmeDi said:

@Gavinski said:
    List of all winners:

I don't see your reply on my youtube comment under the video, could you please check it out?

You send me a message from your youtube comment thread šŸ‘

• @Dante777 said:

@Gavinski said:

@AdmeDi said:

@Gavinski said:
    List of all winners:

There was only one yt winner - Adme Dimario

If that's not you, you didn't win

• @AdmeDi said:

@Gavinski said:
    List of all winners:

I still didn't get a reply from you on YouTube and the email. Generally i don't chase people for long to give them codes, id i haven't had a message and email in the next 24 hours I'll have to pass this on to someone else

• @Gavinski said:

@AdmeDi said:

@Gavinski said:
    List of all winners:

I still didn't get a reply from you on YouTube and the email. Generally i don't chase people for long to give them codes, id i haven't had a message and email in the next 24 hours I'll have to pass this on to someone else

Please, check your mail. I've posted a screenshot and also have added comment to my comment under the video.
    Sorry for so bothering you :)

• @Dante777 said:

@Gavinski said:

@AdmeDi said:

@Gavinski said:
    List of all winners:

Please, check your mail. I've posted a screenshot and also have added comment to my comment under the video.
    Sorry for so bothering you :)

Got it, thnx