Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Weird YouTube issue... background music, no narration. SOLVED

edited June 2022 in Other

Just asking here coz I have nowhere else to ask really, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had issues with weird YT sound. This is the second time I've noticed this today, videos playing some background music, but none of the voice of the person narrating. And no-one in the comments pointing out any issues.
I'm interested in tropical gardens, and I just tried to watch this video. There's some sporadic background music, but absolutely no voice of the narrator. I'm not even sure how that is possible.

Comments

• @SimonSomeone said:
    Just asking here coz I have nowhere else to ask really, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had issues with weird YT sound. This is the second time I've noticed this today, videos playing some background music, but none of the voice of the person narrating. And no-one in the comments pointing out any issues.
    I'm interested in tropical gardens, and I just tried to watch this video. There's some sporadic background music, but absolutely no voice of the narrator. I'm not even sure how that is possible.

I think narration is only on one side of the stereo field, but it’s there.

• I hear the narration with no issues other than it being off-center, which is annoying.

• tjatja
    edited June 2022

I hear the voice normally, but cannot hear if it is off-center on my iPad Air 3.

Maybe TubeAU is still working here?
    Will check.

EDIT: Sadly, no.

Maybe one of your speakers is broken or bad?
    Did you try a headphone?

• edited June 2022

AH HA! that explains it, thanks for testing it.

I'd forgotten I'd panned my laptop speaker to one side only, as the other side is really distorted due to a busted speaker. So I was only hearing the background music. And it only shows up on videos with extreme panning.

Duh, crazy issue solved. Thanks!