Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What’s a good video editing program for Windows?

You heard me — or read me
Looking to do some editing to videos on the pc. Taking a video file, add some chaos to it and then add a voice over. Thanks!

Comments

• DaVinci might be good. Free. I’ve only had a brief intro to it.

• edited June 2022

Best free option, if you have time and energy to invest in it, is probably Davinci Resolve. It has a bit of a learning curve though, so if something less complex is a better fit, Hitfilm should cover you. I haven’t used either of them recently to be honest but in the past they have done the kind of things you describe.

• Nice, thanks for the heads up. It’s ok if it isn’t free. I have a little bit of experience with video editors. Recently mostly relying on Lumafusion.

What about Adobe after effects or something similar?

@Halftone said:
    DaVinci might be good. Free. I’ve only had a brief intro to it.

@craftycurate said:
    Best free option, if you have time and energy to invest in it, is probably Davinci Resolve. It has a bit of a learning curve though, so if something less complex is a better fit, Hitfilm should cover you. I haven’t used either of them recently to be honest but in the past they have done the kind of things you describe.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Nice, thanks for the heads up. It’s ok if it isn’t free. I have a little bit of experience with video editors. Recently mostly relying on Lumafusion.

What about Adobe after effects or something similar?

@Halftone said:
    DaVinci might be good. Free. I’ve only had a brief intro to it.

@craftycurate said:

After Effects is a beast, and will do highly complex visual effects processing on your video if that’s what you’re after. Premiere Pro is better if you are handling more complex multi-track edits.

Davinci Resolve now incorporates Blackmagic Fusion, which is their After Effects equivalent, and will do a lot for free, so worth looking into that too.

• I use DaVinci Resolve as my main video editor on the Mac. There is a lot you can do in it. To use the fusion component happily you will need to take note of their hardware requirements. It will push things to the limit. It is a great programme for what you get though.

• edited May 2023

Hey there! If you're looking for a good video editing program for Windows, I'd recommend checking out Adobe Premiere Pro or Sony Vegas Pro. However, they are expensive. If you're on a budget, you could also try OpenShot or HitFilm Express. These are the apps I've heard about but never used. I prefer using vidpros.com - the service editing videos from start to finish. It saves me time a lot.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    You heard me — or read me
    Looking to do some editing to videos on the pc. Taking a video file, add some chaos to it and then add a voice over. Thanks! soccer random

Really practicing video editing will be good for improving your skills. Your speed also improves. Thank you for sharing this

• wimwim
    edited May 2023

Bots. 😖

Necro thread resurrection. Both posters joined the day of their posts and only have one post each.