Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Out of the Ooze

Primordial soup
Self awareness simmering
Evolve, thrive, devolve

Comments

• edited June 2022

That is very cool, indeed. And weirdly beautiful/ funny/ rockin. You cover a lot of ground in this one. Good work, mate.

• Lovely recording.
    It seems like I am being born into this world music!
    Start of something, growing, evolving, living.
    Nicely done.
    Rene

• edited June 2022

This reminded me of the first record which introduced me to electronic music. I borrowed it from the local library as a kid, a lifetime ago:

You can legally download all of it from here:

https://archive.org/details/lp_the-nonesuch-guide-to-electronic-music_beaver-krause_1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaver_&_Krause

The same sense of wild talents, electronic music which can handbrake turn on a sixpence into new landscapes.

• @LinearLineman @ReneAsologuitar thanks much for taking the time to listen and comment. Always appreciated.

@Svetlovska The timing of that was right before I was first introduced to the original moog in 1971. Since I jumped down that rabbit hole with both feet I can’t believe I was not exposed to these guys at the time. All I knew about was Wendy (Walter) Carlos. This is so different and wonderful stuff. Thanks for turning me on to this, and especially the comparison. I am humbled.

• This is quite a journey. Lots of variety and unexpected, such as the mood changes at 2:05 and 3:31. I dug the solo at 4:06. This took quite some time to produce. Well done!

I still remember the first time I saw a Mini Moog at about that same time. Nobody was allowed to touch it except the manager. He had it set up to play the effect from Frankenstein. We were all duly impressed... but nobody could afford it!

• Blimey… couldn’t have predicted where that was going… brilliant. Made me smile several times 😊