Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Undefeated

Steel Guitar Pro, Audiolayer

Comments

• edited June 2022

Your best yet, IMO. I see you now have a SoundCloud account. Good on you, bro.
    Suggestion: when you use a recently released app in a track like this one you might add
    /Steel Guitar Pro in the title. That’s helpful to those interested and gets you some more listens.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Your best yet, IMO. I see you now have a SoundCloud account. Good on you, bro.
    Suggestion: when you use a recently released app in a track like this one you might add
    /Steel Guitar Pro in the title. That’s helpful to those interested and gets you some more listens.

Good tip, @LinearLineman.

I like what people are getting out of this “Steel Guitar Pro” app. It can accept MIDI IN,
    Or be driven from it’s pedal steel GUI or be used as a MIDI controller with special consideration of the MIDI Protocol it uses for NOTE=String and a +/- 12-24 note pitch bend in the target.

Nice music and no reason for @myapologies here. I can’t think of any other way to get sounds of this nature except for maybe the apps that also use pitch bend to glide around the scale/fret board.

• Hi myapologies,
    Great comments from exceptional forum leaders!
    Your music is improving by leaps and bounds, and there is no limit!
    Keep up the great work.
    This recording is very enjoyable, another gem for you!
    Rene

• Some interesting sounds and the pulse moves it along nicely. Enjoyed that one.

• @LinearLineman: I will take that advice for my next song. And I think getting the tracks finished in an imperfect state and then moving on/improvising a bit more has really been helping me. Thank you!

@McD Steel: Guitar Pro is amazing no doubt even for just subtle noodling on the midi keyboard which is all I did. Thank you. Today I am going to listen to at least one of your sketches. I have the feeling it will be a valuable learning experience.

@ReneAsologuitar: Thank you for the massive encouragement/irrational confidence boost to keep at it. Looking forward to hearing more of your music

@GeoTony: thanks for checking out my songs and commenting. Very helpful to me. I will reciprocate. Glad you liked this one.