Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

CLOSED****

**15% OFF **

Answer from Modartt:

"After receiving a list of names, emails and products to purchase (Pianoteq Stage, Standard, Pro or Studio Bundle) to those interested, I will send a payment link to each one with the discount. Payment takes place on our website. Pianoteq runs on the following operating systems: iOS 15 or later, Windows 7 or later, MacOS 10.11 or later, Linux x86/ARM. After having registered on our website, download Pianoteq from the App Store, open it and go to Options > Instruments, and there click on "Restore purchases".

If you are interested,** PLEASE DM me your email**. I will foward it to Modartt when we reach 10 and Modartt will contact you.

To answer some questions I received:

Each person will buy his own license with a specific link that Modartt will send you, we are not sharing a license. The license will be yours with your own email.

It's 15% OFF on any type of license

When you send me your email (in DM, not here), tell me the license you want so I can inform Modartt (so they can send you the right specific promo link to buy the Pianoteq you want).

Comments

• edited June 2022

Definitely something of interest for me.

I like the idea of a high quality piano that doesn’t require massive resources.

• For me, the real game changer is Pianoteq on iOS.

• Which instruments would you be interested in?

• What I will retain here is « but it should not take very long »… 😉

• I'm interested only if it's for the full Pianoteq Pro version, that it's the only one that is never included in the sales :D

And it will depend in the timing of the promotion and my budget. If this July the Audio Modelling SWAM instruments are discounted, the clarinets collection for Mac OS will be my priority this month.

And if Dune 3 is discounted to 100 euros in a Summer sale, put this as the second priority.

• I email the support again to gain more details. I will update you as soon as I get news.

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    Definitely something of interest for me.

I like the idea of a high quality piano that doesn’t require massive resources.

Exactly my toughts. I asked for a deal on the Pro version. I also asked if the deal will be higher than the upcoming sale in August.

• I have pro on PC and I don't have the need for a Pro version on iOS. Only with Standard (even Stage) would be amazing.

• We can have 25% on PRO if we are minimum 5. Who's in? Contact me in private please so I can proceed with that.

• So, how many people are in? The deal for us will be good for 8 days from now.

• OK last call for group Buy Pianoteq. We need to be at least for 25% on the Pro version (or bundle).

Between 5 and 15. Right now are only 2 officials. Send me a PM if you are interrested.

• Ok we are now 3. 2 more please!

• I would be interested if it includes upgrades, and not just first time purchases.

• @Montreal_Music said:
    Ok we are now 3. 2 more please!

Pro is overkill for me and they seem to have sales in the 20% range for the lower tiers.
    I'll wait for the IOS version before getting out the credit card.

You should solicit for more "members" on:

https://forums.musicplayer.com/forum/28-the-keyboard-corner/

I'm not sure they discount Pro around Black Friday so you could have good response or learn that this might not be a great offer.

• @Montreal_Music said:
    We can have 25% on PRO if we are minimum 5. Who's in? Contact me in private please so I can proceed with that.

Will check if this is still good.

Anyone?

• @Montreal_Music said:

@Montreal_Music said:
    We can have 25% on PRO if we are minimum 5. Who's in? Contact me in private please so I can proceed with that.

Will check if this is still good.

Anyone?

Check it

• Ok I wrote to Modartt. I will update you as soon as I get news.

• edited May 2023

We need to be 10 at least to got a sale price

• @OnfraySin said:
    For me, the real game changer is Pianoteq on iOS.

It's now! Are you in the group?

• I would be interested to make use of this. Still need to decide which license to buy. Can the discount be applied to stage, standard or pro license types?

• @Montreal_Music said:

@OnfraySin said:

I bought pro version when Pianoteq 8 came out

• @OnfraySin said:

@Montreal_Music said:

@OnfraySin said:

Is there really much difference between Pro and Stage? I mean I have seen the feature comparison lists, so that's not my question, but more, how much extra value does Pro really give?

• @Gavinski said:

@OnfraySin said:

@Montreal_Music said:

@OnfraySin said:

Is there really much difference between Pro and Stage? I mean I have seen the feature comparison lists, so that's not my question, but more, how much extra value does Pro really give?

Depends. For me, the morph and microphones features are the most powerful

• What’s the process to get the group buy and will it be for the Standard or Pro version. I think i only need Standard based on the features.

• **15% OFF **

Answer from Modartt:

"After receiving a list of names, emails and products to purchase (Pianoteq Stage, Standard, Pro or Studio Bundle) to those interested, I will send a payment link to each one with the discount. Payment takes place on our website. Pianoteq runs on the following operating systems: iOS 15 or later, Windows 7 or later, MacOS 10.11 or later, Linux x86/ARM. After having registered on our website, download Pianoteq from the App Store, open it and go to Options > Instruments, and there click on "Restore purchases".

If you are interested,** PLEASE DM me your email**. I will foward it to Modartt when we reach 10 and Modartt will contact you.

• edited May 2023

To answer some questions I received:

• Each person will buy his own license with a specific link that Modartt will send you, we are not sharing a license. The license will be yours with your own email.

• It's 15% OFF on any type of license

• When you send me your email (in DM, not here), tell me the license you want so I can inform Modartt (so they can send you the right specific promo link to buy the Pianoteq you want).

• We are almost there. Anyone else? (I will not annoy you for long, I promise).

• Hmmmm… not a good offer I’ll say. JRRshop will make 16% anytime with no minimum people!