Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Velvet Machine/Drambo

Does velvet machine work in Drambo? I read online that it did, but I can’t see it anywhere within Drambo? Bit frustrated!

Comments

• It’s working on my side.

• @Nasatyuana said:
    Does velvet machine work in Drambo? I read online that it did, but I can’t see it anywhere within Drambo? Bit frustrated!

Are you sure you're inserting an "Audio Unit processor" module?

• You are correct,I’m new to Drambo. Thank you!

@Grandbear said:

@Nasatyuana said:

Are you sure you're inserting an "Audio Unit processor" module?

• Here's the trick:

1. Hit the + to a new module.
    2. Touch "Processor" (don't jump right to "Audio Unit Instrument")
    3. Select "Audio Unit Processor"
    4. Scroll past hundreds of FX apps to find it in the "V's"

AUM has a similar distinction with instruments being listed for top line choices and
    Processors being listed for FX slots. Drambo's display obfuscates the distinction after selection. Still, it's a nice take on a modular visual display and like modular systems you can go crazy adding hardware.

• wimwim
    edited June 2022

Shortcut:

Don't bother menu diving into the various module types. Just swipe down and type a few characters of the name into the search box until you see what you're after. If there's more than one plugin type for an AUv3, just be sure to pick the right one.

• @wim said:
    Shortcut:

Don't bother menu diving into the various module types. Just swipe down and type a few characters of the name into the search box until you see what you're after. If there's more than one plugin type for an AUv3, just be sure to pick the right one.

Oh yes! I'm still stuck in my old ways but the new search functionality is indeed awesome