Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Remixlive - Make beats, Mix & Remix. Live!

edited January 2023 in General App Discussion

Hi everyone!

As many users in this Forum seems to not know well Remixlive App and its latest evolutions.
I've figured-out that it would be a good thing to let you guys more about it. ;)

Yes, Remixlive has been around for some years, but has been constantly evolving with an amazing set of new features already implemented and more to come in the next months.
It's being developed with love by a team of true passionate in Paris.

Remixlive has 600K active users/month and is rated 4.7 ***** with 38K+ comments.

## But what's Remixlive ?

→ Remixlive is a Pad Launcher / Sampler / Looper / Mini DAW / AI Stems extractor / Live performance machine.

You already can :
. Launch 48 Sample Pads
. Play seamlessly from one Project to another thanks to the LiveSet Feature (it's amazing, check this out)
. Write your own sequences thanks to a Step Sequencer (soon to be considerably enhanced)
. Record Finger Drummed sequences
. Import your own samples (with an AI auto-detecting samples attributes (Key, Instruments, BPM)
. Record your performance and export the Stems
. Arrange your Clips and sequences on a Song mode (DAW spirit)
. Connect with Ableton-Link
. Connect and map any MIDI controller with Built-in Mappings
. Record and sample your hardware instruments or voice easily
. Time stretch your projects and samples thanks to a super strong technology
. Edit your Samples with a great Audio Editor
. Extract up to 4 stems from any audio file (Bass/Drum/Vocal/instrument)

It's super powerful with a great Pro-grade audio engine, with a super accessible workflow.

Remixlive's features can be purchased for a few bucks, you also have the possibility to subscribe for a very fair and low price to get access to the exclusive 200+ Sample Packs made by Pro Sound Designers and installed Artists in various genres.

It's available for iOS (mobile/tablet/desktop) and for Android (mobile/tablet)

You should definitely give it a try or try it again if it has been long time since you haven't checked it out !

<3 :)

Comments

• The subscription seems a bit steep

• @FordTimeLord said:
    The subscription seems a bit steep

True, but they do have the paid unlocks. One thing I’ll give them credit is that there’s abundance of choices.

1. Free allows you to use the main functions of the app
    2. You can unlock specific IAPs similar to Blocs Wave, and Launchpad to use specific features
    3. The subscription unlocks the IAPs and also gives you access to their full catalogue of sounds.

To be honest, I like their model (for now). I just hope it doesn’t go the “Voloco” route where everything becomes fully subscription based.

• @seonnthaproducer said:

@FordTimeLord said:

True, but they do have the paid unlocks. One thing I’ll give them credit is that there’s abundance of choices.

2. You can unlock specific IAPs similar to Blocs Wave, and Launchpad to use specific features
    3. The subscription unlocks the IAPs and also gives you access to their full catalogue of sounds.

To be honest, I like their model (for now). I just hope it doesn’t go the “Voloco” route where everything becomes fully subscription based.

There’s no mention of any paid unlocks in the App Store description. There are some free sound packs, by the look of it and the subscription price. Perhaps they could be a bit more upfront about that as I’m sure I’m not the only one put off by the subscription.

• edited June 2022

Will you be able to record AUV3s directly into the timeline or is just for sampling into the app itself? I enjoy the app but I’m still having a problem with certain effects completely cutting the sound out. All of the filters do this.

• ❤️👍

• @HotStrange said:
    Will you be able to record AUV3s directly into the timeline or is just for sampling into the app itself? I enjoy the app but I’m still having a problem with certain effects completely cutting the sound out. All of the filters do this.

@LouisH

• @Telstar5 said:

@HotStrange said:

@LouisH

They keep dodging me on this one.

• @FordTimeLord said:

@seonnthaproducer said:

@FordTimeLord said:

There’s no mention of any paid unlocks in the App Store description. There are some free sound packs, by the look of it and the subscription price. Perhaps they could be a bit more upfront about that as I’m sure I’m not the only one put off by the subscription.

The unlocks can be found by tapping on the Home icon, then going to the bottom . Here’s what it looks like from my iPhone

• @HotStrange said:

Hi!

We're planning on integrating AUv3 in multiple steps.

1. You will be able to host, load and record in Audio any AUv3 directly in the Pads of the LOOP grid (out end of July)
    2. AUv3 integration in the Sequence view, you'll be able to play live, write and edit sequences for your AU (Q4 2022)

Regarding the FXs cutting issue, could you provide a screen recording ? Not sure to understand your issue well.

• edited June 2022

@FordTimeLord said:

@seonnthaproducer said:

@FordTimeLord said:

Hi,

We're not planning to change our business model.
    You can either buy the features individually (there's a feature bundle unlocking all for 19,99$) or subscribe $9,99/month or $49/year to unlock the features + getting access to 250+ and growing Sample Packs, made by Pro sound designers and installed Artists in a wide variety of genres. We're putting out at least 1 new Pack/week.
    So i guess the subscription makes sense if you feel like benefiting of the Sample Packs catalog.

• @LouisH said:

@FordTimeLord said:

@seonnthaproducer said:

@FordTimeLord said:

Hi,

We're not planning to change our business model.
    You can either buy the features individually (there's a feature bundle unlocking all for 19,99$) or subscribe $9,99/month or $49/year to unlock the features + getting access to 250+ and growing Sample Packs, made by Pro sound designers and installed Artists in a wide variety of genres. We're putting out at least 1 new Pack/week.
    So i guess the subscription makes sense if you feel like benefiting of the Sample Packs catalog.

I don’t expect you to change your business model but at the moment I can’t see any mention of those paid unlocks on the App Store description. Presumably because you’re trying to funnel people to subscriptions? I wouldn’t have downloaded it at all if I’d come across it while browsing the store as you’ve hidden those options away and made it look like subscription only. Seems a weird choice but then again I don’t think I’m the target audience for this app. I’ll pass on this one thanks.

• @LouisH said:

@HotStrange said:

Hi!

1. You will be able to host, load and record in Audio any AUv3 directly in the Pads of the LOOP grid (out end of July)
    2. AUv3 integration in the Sequence view, you'll be able to play live, write and edit sequences for your AU (Q4 2022)

Regarding the FXs cutting issue, could you provide a screen recording ? Not sure to understand your issue well.

Sounds like huge updates! Will be looking forward to that.

For the FX, basically when I switch to certain delays and filters (and others) on the XY pad, as soon as I touch the pad, it cuts all sound out completely. Doesn’t pause the music, just cuts the sound away.

Will try and do a screen recording this weekend when I’m off work.

• @HotStrange said:

@LouisH said:

@HotStrange said:

Hi!

For the FX, basically when I switch to certain delays and filters (and others) on the XY pad, as soon as I touch the pad, it cuts all sound out completely. Doesn’t pause the music, just cuts the sound away.

Wow that is pretty abrupt way of behaving !
    Yes please alongside your App version number and OS version would be great to figure out what's going on.

• @LouisH said:

@HotStrange said:

@LouisH said:

@HotStrange said:

Hi!

Wow that is pretty abrupt way of behaving !
    Yes please alongside your App version number and OS version would be great to figure out what's going on.

• Hi @all,

You'd be happy to know that we've released a version allowing FX tail :smiley:
    It's already available.

• Not quite AU hosting but remix live no supports AUDIOBUS in recording.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Not quite AU hosting but remix live no supports AUDIOBUS in recording.

Nice !is this part of a recent update release ?

• @LouisH

Any updates on when AUV3 support will happen ?

• There is no global transpose on board like Launchpad. The packs have their own assigned individual keys - major bummer.

• All I want is AUM with built in looping and a timeline. Is this that?

• edited November 2022

@robosardine said:
    There is no global transpose on board like Launchpad. The packs have their own assigned individual keys - major bummer.

They said it was on its way… This month…

Edit.. would be nice in the new Loopmix too..

• @sclurbs said:
    All I want is AUM with built in looping and a timeline. Is this that?

That's Loopy Pro.

• @auxmux said:

@sclurbs said:
    All I want is AUM with built in looping and a timeline. Is this that?

That's Loopy Pro.

Loopy Pro looks awesome. But my obsessive nature keeps me waiting to subscribe until later so I can get newer updates without continuing to subscribe.

• edited November 2022

Hey everyone!

Sure the 7.2 version has introduced Direct-to-Pad recording with Audiobus.
    The 7.3 version coming out in a week or so will get the Global Key Matching, at last :)

Looking forward to your feedbacks,
    We're always trying to develop according to your needs and dreams!

We're having a little ongoing survey if you have 30 secs that would be very helpful to get to know what to develop next.
    https://bit.ly/remixlivesurvey

• @joniqwest said:
    @LouisH

Any updates on when AUV3 support will happen ?

It's something we're discussing atm. :)

• @LouisH said:
    Hey everyone!

Sure the 7.2 version has introduced Direct-to-Pad recording with Audiobus.
    The 7.3 version coming out in a week or so will get the Global Key Matching, at last :)

Looking forward to your feedbacks,
    We're always trying to develop according to your needs and dreams!

We're having a little ongoing survey if you have 30 secs that would be very helpful to get to know what to develop next.
    https://bit.ly/remixlivesurvey

Looking forward to this.. Will it be back on desktop anytime soon?

Thanks..

• Remixlive 7.3 coming soon!

• @RajahP said:
    Remixlive 7.3 coming soon!

Yes it is :)

Game changer feature, long awaited indeed!
    Many more killer updates on the pipeline, thanks to the incredible involvement of our community <3

• edited November 2022

@LouisH said:

@RajahP said:
    Remixlive 7.3 coming soon!

Yes it is :)

Game changer feature, long awaited indeed!
    Many more killer updates on the pipeline, thanks to the incredible involvement of our community <3

Just may be the only Subscription model that appeals to me.. $49 a year for everything?
    Will like to see how will the new Global Key transpose tie into this wonderful AI Remix feature.. and also the AI search..

Looking really good.. Nice.