Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Silverfish

Back on Gadget

@jwmmakerofmusic and others: thanks for your creativity, candor, and all the helpful tips

Happy Music Day

Comments

• Very interesting intro, love it.
    The beat is lovely, very inviting.
    This music really need the imagination and creativity of the maker.
    You are an artist.
    Love this.
    Rene

• @ReneAsologuitar said:
    Very interesting intro, love it.
    The beat is lovely, very inviting.
    This music really need the imagination and creativity of the maker.
    You are an artist.
    Love this.
    Rene

Your comments always remind me of verse
    just begging to be set to music
    It opens my mind
    to the truth behind
    the reality that music swims around us
    McD

(and inspires more to create)

• I really like this track. :) It's pretty low key and relaxing. Which gadgets did you use to craft this? :) Got a screenshot?

• @ReneAsologuitar, thank you very much! That is a huge compliment coming from you. Hope to keep working on it. Not that you need to rely on high tech to make good music, but bet you could do something really cool on iOS.

@jwmmakerofmusic ,Thank you! Fun to go back to Gadget after wrangling with AUM. Not sure if I know how to make all of them fit in a screenshot. Fairbanks, Abu Dhabi, Montpellier, Memphis, Gladstone, Lexington, Darwin, Pompeii, Vancouver