Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Security Blanket

https://deathmachine1.bandcamp.com/track/security-blanket

Second AUM track w/some dRambo sequencing, DRC, FRMS, KQ-Dixie, Magellan2, Strng, Poly2

Thanks for all the juicy presets @Spidericemidas

In this instance, the drums were my security blanket…

Comments

• Great sounds! Quite gnarly and industrial. The drums are nice and crunchy, and they pin everything down comfortably whilst still leaving room for the synths to fly around and create some chaos. A good grungy lofi industrial feeling to this. 👍

• Very interesting intro.
    The following beat is such a joy to hear!
    Agree with Spidericemidas, the synths flying around in chaos has lovely feel to it!!!
    Like this recording.
    Rene

• @Spidericemidas: you are enabling people like me a much less daunting entry point to trying to make music. And you are a master technician. That is very cool. Thanks again, also for listening and the nice feedback. Was excited to read that.

@ReneAsologuitar: I often have no clue what I’m doing so thanks so much for the steady encouragement