Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BLEASS - Monolit

Just Seen in Bleass' facebook-Story.
Will appear on Music day. I'm pretty keen and chewing Finger nails down to the Bones. 😄 What, maybe 🤔 ermh - Monolith Sampling or.... Anyone with Background Infos ? 😁

Edit: Sorry for the 'h' at the end of Monolit! And thx for letting me know @AppJunky

Comments

• Let the speculations being, SH-101 clone?
    I know @bleassapp enjoys it for sure :sunglasses:

• edited June 2022

Not sure what this is going to be - not much info out there (yet)!

• Yes! They will 😂 @bleassapp You should have released a Timemachine First - because, the time is expaaaaaaaaaanding now, way too much for old Guys Like me 🤭

• 😮 Bleass Bass Station?! I’m still barely touching the surface with Omega, but I’m loving it as a gateway into FM. I’ve got 164 custom presets made in Alpha and intend to tackle Samplewiz 2 sometime this summer, but need to make my own one-shots first. I know it’s been expressed here before, but the flush GUI between apps, is so appreciated. The color coding helps my brain categorize modules appropriately, and easily decipher what is modulating/affecting what.

• Hm...let me See.. we have virtual analog/digital, FM, Sampling and...guess what. Some challenging things stay open 😍

• Bleass… wavetable/vector aka PPG wave/Prophet VS.

• @bazebuster said:
    Will appear on Music day. I'm pretty keen and chewing Finger nails down to the Bones. 😄 What, maybe 🤔 ermh - Monolith Sampling or.... Anyone with Background Infos ? 😁

when is Music day?

• @eross said:

@bazebuster said:

when is Music day?

21st of June - Tu(n)esday

• edited June 2022

@bazebuster said:

@eross said:

@bazebuster said:

when is Music day?

Is that a Bleass-only holiday? Never heard of it before.

• @NeuM said:

@bazebuster said:

@eross said:

@bazebuster said:

when is Music day?

It’s great. I celebrate it every year.

• edited June 2022

@NeuM said:

@bazebuster said:

@eross said:

@bazebuster said:

when is Music day?

Very well known in the music world.

• There’s an annual festival in Pasadena, California centered around the holiday. I’ve gone a handful of times. From the website: “ Each year, on June 21st, we celebrate Make Music Day, a free celebration of music, launched in 1982 in France as the Fete de la Musique, and now held in more than 1200 cities in 120 countries.

Musicians of every age, culture, genre, and skill level are encouraged to create a FREE outdoor concert and play, on sidewalks, streets, parks or at home on social media, to share music with friends, neighbors, and strangers. ”

• @taeo said:
    There’s an annual festival in Pasadena, California centered around the holiday. I’ve gone a handful of times. From the website: “ Each year, on June 21st, we celebrate Make Music Day, a free celebration of music, launched in 1982 in France as the Fete de la Musique, and now held in more than 1200 cities in 120 countries.

Musicians of every age, culture, genre, and skill level are encouraged to create a FREE outdoor concert and play, on sidewalks, streets, parks or at home on social media, to share music with friends, neighbors, and strangers. ”

❤️ Nothing Else to say !
    That Sounds so beautiful.

• Sometimes it sounds like a mess !!!!
    But that’s beautiful.

• edited June 2022

@Samu said:
    Let the speculations being, SH-101 clone?
    I know @bleassapp enjoys it for sure :sunglasses:

+1
    Some kind of monosynth emulation anyway - is my guess.

• @Pierre118 said:

@NeuM said:

@bazebuster said:

@eross said:

@bazebuster said:

when is Music day?

Very well known in the music world.

I’ve heard of “Record Day” and “Comic Book Day”… never Music Day.

• @taeo said:
    There’s an annual festival in Pasadena, California centered around the holiday. I’ve gone a handful of times. From the website: “ Each year, on June 21st, we celebrate Make Music Day, a free celebration of music, launched in 1982 in France as the Fete de la Musique, and now held in more than 1200 cities in 120 countries.

But BLEASS isn’t even in the US. So, that can’t be it.

• @NeuM said:

@taeo said:

Bleass is a French company. France, where the Make Music Day was « invented ».

• edited June 2022

@NeuM said:

@taeo said:

Correct, it was launched in 1982 in France as the “Fete de la Musique”, but is now regarded internationally.

• Never heard of it either.

• @qryss said:
    Never heard of it either.

Not in my entire life. And it takes place just before summer solstice, which is unusual timing.

• It’s amazing what the internet can provide one with these days:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fête_de_la_Musique

• @eross said:

@bazebuster said:

when is Music day?

Every fuckin day of the year! 🥳 Lol. Nah, it's on a Tuesday.

• I can confirm is a great little synth and price will be a nice suprise

• @RedSkyLullaby said:
    I can confirm is a great little synth and price will be a nice suprise

Ooooo! What does it sound like? Warm analogue? Lo-fi digital? :) What character does it have?

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@RedSkyLullaby said:

Ooooo! What does it sound like? Warm analogue? Lo-fi digital? :) What character does it have?

i will post a video in a bit

• @RedSkyLullaby said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@RedSkyLullaby said:

i will post a video in a bit

Can't wait! Chomping at the bit!

• ah just realised its coming out tues not mon so will prob no post vid until this time tommorow

• @RedSkyLullaby said:
    ah just realised its coming out tues not mon so will prob no post vid until this time tommorow

You tease! 😂🤣 Dang it!