Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MORGHÄIN by IXVE

A todos los productores musicales: I admire this forum, I love all of it & all of you in between and everywhere.
@Spidericemidas , you are my LORD of presets, I tweak and move on thanks to your work.
@RedSkyLullaby , I can not put you into a category, no need. Your work is cosmic, TY!!
@onerez , can’t wait to hear your next track, make it happen! Big hug ❤️
@dakti , when are we having that party? Was is this month? Love your style, keep going proszę
@jwmmakerofmusic , thanks for helping me out when I had questions, your posts have become templates.
To everyone else on AB: no way I could make things happen without you.
Enough!
Now let’s play some musica please.

Comments

• Fuckin hell mate, this track is absolutely incredible! 😲 It's like a combination of Bladerunner meets Trance or something. Oh man! What synths did you use in this? I know you probably used CB3 for the DAW of choice. ;)

• edited June 2022

Another brilliant piece! You've perfected your creations to the top. Bladerunner climate sneaked inside a little indeed. Great part with the vocals, well.. everything is great in this track B) In the evening when I will be returning from my parents by car to my place for 2 hours, I will prepare a playlist with your existing songs from Creations tab of AB Forum and I will listen all the way back in the loop :)

This year I will rather not succeed (but maybe? if I organize myself well...), but next year will try to plan my holiday to travel a bit around Belgium and the Netherlands - I have not been in these two countries yet. Then we will definitely meet in Antwerp with beer and music in the background - It would be great :)

Can I link your SoundCloud account to the Wiki Music by AB Forum Members from this thread? If you agree do you prefer "Bob (IXVE)" or "IXVE (Bob)"?

• Woo-Hoo! 🙌🕺
    As soon as this started, I knew what was coming, and I knew I was going to love it!
    This should be on one of those Euphoric Trance compilations! Stunning work, man! Excellent production. Lush pads and classic arp sounds ❤️
    Perfection!!
    Really amazing work! 👊😃👍

• mais uma ótima música!! você é o melhor!!

• Hi Bob,
    This is a party music, definitely.
    I love the beat, very invigorating.
    The keys are lovely, the melody is so inviting!
    Great work on this recording.
    Thank you.
    Rene

• BobBob
    edited June 2022

@jwmmakerofmusic Haha blade runner trance! Man, you make me feel great 🔥
    @Spidericemidas thanks for the repost and your awesome compliments!
    @onerez
    @ReneAsologuitar

Thank you for the very warming comments!!!

@dakti
    Thank you, wish you happy car cruizing. Yes you may link my sc the way you want. Will check out that thread, not very aware of it, but an honour for sure.

• @Bob said:
    A todos los productores musicales: I admire this forum, I love all of it & all of you in between and everywhere.
    @Spidericemidas , you are my LORD of presets, I tweak and move on thanks to your work.
    @RedSkyLullaby , I can not put you into a category, no need. Your work is cosmic, TY!!
    @onerez , can’t wait to hear your next track, make it happen! Big hug ❤️
    @dakti , when are we having that party? Was is this month? Love your style, keep going proszę
    @jwmmakerofmusic , thanks for helping me out when I had questions, your posts have become templates.
    To everyone else on AB: no way I could make things happen without you.
    Enough!
    Now let’s play some musica please.

Thanks for the kind words. nice track! really well produced

• @Bob This is an absolute banger! The production is top notch - everything sits so well together. So much positive energy. Love it!

• Insta head bobbin' action here.
    you always deliver some groovy goods, mate :love:

• Excellent! I particularly enjoy little nuances like the barely perceptible stutter at 1:12. Very subtle. Lots of tasty things going on in here for those who care to listen. This must have been fun to produce!

• BobBob
    edited June 2022

@craftycurate , thanks for the "positive energy" note: yes, I sometimes start projects with a darker intend, because it could sound cooler, but I always end up with a more happy feeling end result, without using too many "major" chords. LOL

@senhorlampada , YIPIE for including my name into your lovely "insta head bobbin' action". Thanks a lot for your comment!!!

@Paulieworld , wow I really do appreciate you pick up on these little details and enjoy them. Correct, producing it was fun (not entirely fun-fun) but it had its pleasurable moments for sure. As usual in my case, my tracks are pretty long so I insert some little "tasty things", like you mentioned, to keep things stand out a little. It is like writing a long sentence, we need to include punctuation marks and make sure we don't repeat the same word too much as we then better could use synonyms. Thanks buddy, you get it!

• BobBob
    edited June 2022

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Fuckin hell mate, this track is absolutely incredible! 😲 It's like a combination of Bladerunner meets Trance or something. Oh man! What synths did you use in this? I know you probably used CB3 for the DAW of choice. ;)

Sorry Jim, forgot to answer about the synths: well mainly Continua and Lagrange. Also some Moog Model 15, Tera Pro and VHS. Factory came by to say hello as well. Digistix 2 and Slammer for drums with some Fractal bits and Chow Kick to layer the main kick. I used Shaper 2 for the intro bassline which was initially a percussion sound. Something I like to do in Shaper (as well as in DLYM) is messing around with the time and feedback knobs to get the sound in tune. In Shaper 2: Long feedback to hear it going sustained and then pitching it in tune with the time knob, then dialing back the feedback and adjust with treshold/smooth left side.
    And yep: CB3 is my grid, mate!

• Very accomplished work. I like it :)

• Super cool track! Keep it up!

• Wow man. This is great stuff.

• Epic. Really nice. Took me on a nice journey.

• @Svetlovska @Edward_Alexander @HotStrange @Mountain_Hamlet
    I was no expecting such a nice feedback from many members here. Again, thanks for the lovely motivating words. It is something I can really use at this time. Love u all <3