Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rambo V2 first run - Looking Out

Hi,

This was a first visit into Rambo 2.0 land. It's been sitting on my virtual shelf and figured it could sit on another virtual shelf as well.
The workflow was pretty easy and I had many happy accidents along the way. Wish I'd saved the project properly, but something to remember in future. Thankfully I printed a copy on the night.

Discovered the iVCS3 Generator mode as well as reacquainted myself with Korg Module. Other apps included Hammerhead, Sunrizer and the Wavetable synth in Drambo.
The ocean recording was made on my iPhone on a very peaceful night at 11:30pm with the moon just rising at a rocky beach near where I live.

Drambo has kind of muscled it's way into the centre of my work space for now as it works as a very handy audio mixer with a built in sequencer and all sorts of other wonderful bits I am yet to discover.

Anyway, here's the track (thanks for listening):

Comments

• @Mountain_Hamlet said:
    Hi,

This was a first visit into Rambo 2.0 land. It's been sitting on my virtual shelf and figured it could sit on another virtual shelf as well.
    The workflow was pretty easy and I had many happy accidents along the way. Wish I'd saved the project properly, but something to remember in future.

Thankfully I printed a copy on the night.

Good thing you printed a copy.
    It sounds good.

Discovered the iVCS3 Generator mode as well as reacquainted myself with Korg Module.

Other apps included Hammerhead, Sunrizer and the Wavetable synth in Drambo.

The ocean recording was made on my iPhone on a very peaceful night at 11:30pm with the moon just rising at a rocky beach near where I live.

The sound of the ocean is wonderful.

Drambo has kind of muscled it's way into the centre of my work space for now as it works as a very handy audio mixer with a built in sequencer and all sorts of other wonderful bits I am yet to discover.

dRambo has a way of doing just that.

Anyway, here's the track (thanks for listening):

That was an enjoyable listen.
    Thank you for sharing.

• Beautiful track!

• edited June 2022

I like it how the bass cuts through the track after the 2.30 mark, especially on monitors.

• Thanks for your kind words @Gravitas I’m glad you found it an enjoyable listen.

• Thank you @rs2000 . I’m glad you liked it. Such a lovely thing to say.

• Thanks @Identor
    That bass sound is courtesy of the Korg Module. One of the synth presets. It was a really nice discovery.

• This recording sounds really good!
    Love the melodies you created, and the effects sound on the back are great!!!
    You are an artist!
    I am enjoying this track.
    Thank you.
    Rene

• @ReneAsologuitar thanks for your very kind words. I'm glad you are enjoying listening to this piece.

• Hey great job! Loved this piece! Welcome to the big D club btw!

• Thanks @Edward_Alexander your words are greatly appreciated.
    Yep, the big D. It's quite the place to be.

• Very enjoyable, soothing while still moving along nicely. Big fan of natural sounds in music so very jealous of being able to pop down to the beach to make such an excellent recording.

• @Mountain_Hamlet said:

Nice!

• edited June 2022

Thanks @GeoTony. It was a very fortuitous moment as there was no wind at all when I was standing on the beach, which is a rare thing around these parts.