Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Earth Alone

This time a bit different mood.

Comments

• I really like the strings in this. The drums and bass keep it moving and while I can’t make out what the speaker is saying the voice adds an interesting texture. I like this mood.

• Good atmospherics. I like the slow transition. Well done, mate.

• Really really good! I’d have been alright with this going for a few minutes longer.

This has a killer cinematic vibe! Love it!

• Very good; loved the bass part.

• @MadeofWax said:
    I really like the strings in this. The drums and bass keep it moving and while I can’t make out what the speaker is saying the voice adds an interesting texture. I like this mood.

After having purchased auv3 radio from Beepstreet, it's difficult not to add such a texture. I've tunned it into some weird stations :D I am keen on atmospherics and texture in music - it is like painting a picture in my mind. I think this is why Hans Zimmer is one of my favorite film composers.

@LinearLineman said:
    Good atmospherics. I like the slow transition. Well done, mate.

@Edward_Alexander said:
    Really really good! I’d have been alright with this going for a few minutes longer.

This has a killer cinematic vibe! Love it!

Thanks, I appreciate it. Btw, I’d like to watch a type of post-apocalyptic, sci-fi film with a similar mood to the picture and the vibe, oriented towards air and atmosphere rather than special effects. It's difficult to find such an aura in movies though.

@JudasZimmerman said:
    Very good; loved the bass part.

Yeah, it is the bass line that keeps the piece going, sometimes even without drums :)

• Very nice, great bass…. not even sure it needed the vocals but that’s probably just my aversion to most vocals 😊

• @zah7 said:
    This time a bit different mood.

Hi zah7,
    Very atmospheric, very interesting, very intriguing music!
    The vocals are very nice, although you cannot really understand it, I guess that's part of the play!
    Love the beat, very steady and engaging!
    This is very good recording!
    Rene

• Really nice tune, but I love the picture!

• @GeoTony said:
    Very nice, great bass…. not even sure it needed the vocals but that’s probably just my aversion to most vocals 😊

@ReneAsologuitar said:
    The vocals are very nice, although you cannot really understand it, I guess that's part of the play!

Thanks! The vocals were meant to be just an additional texture, I don’t understand them either :tongue:

@Sawiton said:
    Really nice tune, but I love the picture!

I’m glad you find it nice :) Btw, check out Bryn Jones. His body of work is outstanding.

• Outstanding work. :)

• @Svetlovska said:
    Outstanding work. :)

Thanks!

• Nice smooth, easy-going groove. Love the solo cello. Creates a great sound picture. I often use 'vocals' for special effect rather than a specific message. I think it's a good technique. I enjoyed this!

• Nice track. I like the feel of this. Reminds me a bit of some of the material on “My life in the bush of ghosts”.

• @Paulieworld said:
    Nice smooth, easy-going groove. Love the solo cello. Creates a great sound picture. I often use 'vocals' for special effect rather than a specific message. I think it's a good technique. I enjoyed this!

In my opinion, this technique is quite effective in bringing a piece of music to life or enhancing it. Textures such as these, are widely present in our lives, so why not? :) Thanks Paulie!

@Mountain_Hamlet said:
    Nice track. I like the feel of this. Reminds me a bit of some of the material on “My life in the bush of ghosts”.

You’re next person to mention it. I’ve checked the album and it’s awesome!