Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bruised and Tattooed

edited December 2021 in Creations

Hi All,

Hope everyone had a great Christmas or whatever you celebrate. Just wanted to share a new track I’m working on called Bruised and Tattooed. It’s based on a 1958 Scottish instrumental song called “The Dark Island,” traditionally performed on bagpipes. I translated the melody to a horn section and made something of a ska track out of it. Hope you dig it! Produced in Garageband on iPhone. Just needs vocals. All comments welcome.

Comments

• McDMcD
    edited December 2021

Now soundcloud is not coming up for me to hear this one. I really need to find a new internet provider... the proliferation of internet capable devices in my home is the likely problem. Does anyone have the satellite internet service Elon Musk is building? $500 for the dish I think.

UPDATE: It started after about 3 minutes... this is a kick ass ska band arrangement. Suitable for power walking if you have a string heart.

It could use a vocal, for sure.

• @McD said:
    Now soundcloud is not coming up for me to hear this one. I really need to find a new internet provider... the proliferation of internet capable devices in my home is the likely problem. Does anyone have the satellite internet service Elon Musk is building? $500 for the dish I think.

UPDATE: It started after about 3 minutes... this is a kick ass ska band arrangement. Suitable for power walking if you have a string heart.

It could use a vocal, for sure.

Thanks for listening, glad you like it! I've tried embedding the playable soundcloud track in my post but can't get it to work correctly. Seems like a different process every time. Waiting on vocals from a friend.

• Some very cool songs. One thing I've found about SoundCloud... most of the "people" there are bots! I have no idea what is the size of their actual listener base.

• Hi AnalogCortex,
    I cannot get to the file, for some odd reason.
    Thanks.
    Rene