Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dinosaur Wizard Man

Comments

• Mind the T. Rex… he has a terrible temper.

• edited June 2022

@NeuM said:
    Mind the T. Rex… he has a terrible temper.

Only because he is so pissed off that he can’t light his doobie without help… help a therapod out!

• Hi Applejax,
    Lovely beats.
    I am enjoying this composition.
    It is definitely a trip, a good journey!
    Rene

• @ReneAsologuitar said:
    Hi Applejax,
    Lovely beats.
    I am enjoying this composition.
    It is definitely a trip, a good journey!
    Rene

Well then jump on the Endlesss ride and let’s jam and collaborate and curate some new journeys for our fellow wanderers and seekers, hahaha, it’s the most engaging and meaningful yet absolutely fun and accessible ride I have been on and I am never willingly getting off of it if I can help it at all.

• I mean you guys realize you can have a 24 hour AudioBus forum jam session going on there and that you can jump into and out of it at your leisure whenever you feel the urge arise and there is no limits to what or how you use to participate, if you don’t own one instrument or know a single thing about music you can still jam, if you have every toy under the sun you can plug it in and use it, everything you ever do in the jam is neatly saved in the cloud chronologically and accessible from anywhere you are able to access the app, and you can download all the stems from any riff and remix or do whatever with it anywhere else with ease, right?

• Not to mention having access to a community which consists of a vast pool of like-minded peers with similar interests and hobbies from all over the globe that you can jam with from wherever you feel like pretty much any time you want, that’s a cool little perk haha