Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Single-cycle waveforms loading incomplete in some systems

Hi. I apologize beforehand if this is not the right venue to ask. My problem is the following:
-I have the Galbanum Architecture 2010 single cycle collection, these come in multiple formats for the same samples
-If I load the “wavetable format” (non-interpolated IEEE float Mono 32-bits 44.1 kHz) .wav files on some systems, for example the Polyend Tracker (or some DAWs), samples load and play well (using wavetable play mode in Tracker, sample ends at same level as it begins, at baseline)

-Problem is, if I load the single-cycle versions of the same samples, e.g. (PCM Mono 24-bits 44.1 kHz), they load “incomplete”, so the sample doesn’t end at the same level as it begins, example image below

-The same single cycle version sample looks fine in some systems though...
Does anyone have some ideas about what the problem is?

Comments

• The 24 bits are probably the cause. Maybe try a 16 bit version of the wave.

• The problem is in the "some systems". There is no standard for waveform length / number of samples. It's specific to each app.

• @choirsectors said:
    Hi. I apologize beforehand if this is not the right venue to ask. My problem is the following:
    -I have the Galbanum Architecture 2010 single cycle collection, these come in multiple formats for the same samples
    -If I load the “wavetable format” (non-interpolated IEEE float Mono 32-bits 44.1 kHz) .wav files on some systems, for example the Polyend Tracker (or some DAWs), samples load and play well (using wavetable play mode in Tracker, sample ends at same level as it begins, at baseline)

-Problem is, if I load the single-cycle versions of the same samples, e.g. (PCM Mono 24-bits 44.1 kHz), they load “incomplete”, so the sample doesn’t end at the same level as it begins, example image below

-The same single cycle version sample looks fine in some systems though...
    Does anyone have some ideas about what the problem is?

Check the manual for the app to find out what format(s) it supports.