Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mayberry Vice

Comments

• ❤️ this works everywhere!!

• @Bob said:
    ❤️ this works everywhere!!

I came up with the idea for this decades ago when Miami Vice was popular. Better late than never. Thanks for listening!

• If I was still young enough to go to dance clubs I would get the DJ to throw this on and watch the crowd go wild. Fun stuff!

• @MadeofWax said:
    If I was still young enough to go to dance clubs I would get the DJ to throw this on and watch the crowd go wild. Fun stuff!

I threw this together in a few hours, so it's not the best production, but it was fun. I usually like to spend more time. I just got the urge, and my wife thought it would be funny. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks, Mac!

• Don Knotts was a funny, funny character actor. It great to see his legacy live on a bit longer.

• @McD said:
    Don Knotts was a funny, funny character actor. It great to see his legacy live on a bit longer.

Barney Fife is a legendary character. I watch Andy Griffith reruns almost every night after work. I've seen all of his movies, too. There will never be another like him.

• "The Incredible Mr. Limpet"?
    "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken"?

• @McD said:
    "The Incredible Mr. Limpet"?
    "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken"?

Absolutely.
    Don't forget "The Reluctant Astronaut", "The Love God", and "Shakiest Gun In The West".

"And they used Bon Ami"
    "No sweat, chickie!"

• @Paulieworld said:

HI Paulieworld,
    Lovely recording.
    The music beat is so inviting.
    The vocal recordings are so enjoyable.
    You are a genius!
    Rene

• Floyd the barber, the town drunk, Elinor Donahue. And I think Howie Morris was a crazy hillbilly. Great beat.