Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Call of the Wild-Eventide Crystals,CrushStation,Rhino,ZOA, Pure Acid,PureSynth Platinum,Mammoth,etc

Finally gave in and bought Crystals and CrushStation during the Eventide sale. Eventide always makes me think of Steve Vai and I wore out his "Passion and Warfare" cassette tape many years ago. This is inspired by tracks on that cassette, most notably "The Animal". ZOA and Pure Acid generate most of the guitar with ZOA handling the bass duties as well. Staying with the 'animal" theme I used Rhino and Mammoth for amplification and some HammerHead (plus Rock Drum Machine) on the drums.AudioLayer provided the guitar samples while PureSynth Platinum took care of the bass samples. Public Domain footage from trailers to "The Bride and the Beast", " The White Gorilla" and from the feature film "Mesa of the Lost Women"

Comments

• IT IS PACKED WITH .. THRILLS!

Sounds great; cool video

• @JudasZimmerman said:
    IT IS PACKED WITH .. THRILLS!

Sounds great; cool video

Thanks @JudasZimmerman
    The video was really fun to make and in the process of looking for footage I've found more stuff that I'm looking to incorporate into future projects.
    Thanks for listening and watching!

• Looking forward to listening in headphones tonight. My office PC speakers are terrible, and this looks great!

• @Paulieworld said:
    Looking forward to listening in headphones tonight. My office PC speakers are terrible, and this looks great!

Thanks Paul,
    I think I need to sign up for the Paulieworld school of mixing. Your mixes always sound balanced whereas mine..well..
    Hope you enjoy and thanks for your support!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Fun!

Thank you! I appreciate you listening!

• @MadeofWax said:
    Finally gave in and bought Crystals and CrushStation during the Eventide sale. Eventide always makes me think of Steve Vai and I wore out his "Passion and Warfare" cassette tape many years ago.

Hi MadeofWax,
    Great stuff.
    I really enjoyed the video.
    The music is really fitted for this production.
    Definitely "a call of the wild"!!!
    Like this a lot!
    Rene

• @ReneAsologuitar said:

@MadeofWax said:
    Finally gave in and bought Crystals and CrushStation during the Eventide sale. Eventide always makes me think of Steve Vai and I wore out his "Passion and Warfare" cassette tape many years ago.

Hi MadeofWax,
    Great stuff.
    I really enjoyed the video.
    The music is really fitted for this production.
    Definitely "a call of the wild"!!!
    Like this a lot!
    Rene

Thank you @ReneAsologuitar !
    Glad you liked it. Thanks for listening and watching!