Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Allegretto For A Whippet

edited June 2022 in Creations

A little tribute to our beloved friend, Anson, who left this troubled sphere last Thursday in a very peaceful way. He was a joy with many names. Manson (for irony), Snoutify (for that snout) and Buddha-Be. He is sorely missed.

Ravenscroft 275, Microsonic acoustic piano, and for things: PureSynthPlatinum, BeatHawk and Korg Module.

Comments

• Sad to hear about Anson. This is a lovely piece and a wonderful tribute.
    I understand what you mean about “a joy with many names”. My dog Ares has so many nicknames ( Buddy, Fussybutt, Silly Boy) it’s a wonder he actually knows his name at all.

• 😢. Nice tribute…. Tears for you.

• Nice tribute to an old friend.

• Very lovely tribute. I've seen your bio pic in the past and wondered. I have two sighthounds at the moment (greyhounds) and losing them is never easy.

• @MadeofWax, I left out a few names, like Sir Barksalot. Now we’re looking for a name for the whippet puppy we hope to get. Any ideas?

Thanks for caring @McD @onerez @JudasZimmerman and @Sciential. Much appreciated.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @MadeofWax, I left out a few names, like Sir Barksalot. Now we’re looking for a name for the whippet puppy we hope to get. Any ideas?

Thanks for caring @McD @onerez @JudasZimmerman and @Sciential. Much appreciated.

I'm much better at nicknames than given names. Mikah for a male, Mila for a a female are my suggestions but I think sometimes you have to get to know a dog a couple of days before something really clicks. If you do end up getting the puppy please share pictures. I wanna see!

• As a pop culture freak the Whippet's name is obvious: "Devo". Then this dog training phrase makes musical sense:

Whippet!
    Whippet good!

We are Devo. Good boy.

• @McD said:
    As a pop culture freak the Whippet's name is obvious: "Devo". Then this dog training phrase makes musical sense:

Whippet!
    Whippet good!

We are Devo. Good boy.

Lol. I like this answer!

• It took me a while to mentally prepare to listen, because I knew no matter what, it'd make me misty-eyed. Shit, even the description made me misty-eyed. Beautiful piece of music. I'm so sorry for your loss mate. 😞 May he rest in peace wherever he is now.

• heshes
    edited June 2022

Thanks for posting that. I'm a former whippet owner, Owen the whippet, otherwise known as "Trouble". Very sweet dogs. I'm partial to good English names for whippets, like (I think) Anson. Could be Alastair, Winston (Winnie), Elliott, Jack, Miles, Beckett, Graham, etc. Alphonse. Alfie! Archibald. Archie! Bernard. Bernie! Or English with jazz piano reference: George, or Shearing.

• Thanks @jwmmakerofmusic @hes. Appreciate the caring very much.

• Hi LinearLineman,
    Rest In Peace, Anson!!!
    You are a true friend, and my thoughts are with you!!!
    Truly beautiful tribute to a dear friend.
    Your music is being heard by Anson, and I am sure he loves it!!!
    Thanks for sharing.
    My sympathies and hugs to you, and your whole gang!!!
    Rene