Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Storm And Refuge Of The Great Divide

edited June 2022 in Creations

This is one of the strangest songs I've ever done. The working title is Aug_10_21_Dm_150bpm. That's not very good. I'm hoping somebody can suggest something better.

Comments

• innominate

• @rottencat said:
    innominate

I had to look that up.It sounds good. It's on the list. Thanks!

• edited June 2022

What about the God's Pee approach

Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven

For example? Or is that too pretentious?

The skittering beats really kept me glued to hearing the whole track.

• Storm and Refuge
    (from the first book of Aeneid)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeneid
    Really good track. I like the swirling sounds and the echoing guitars. they add texture and mood and as always your use of vocal parts is fantastic here.

• I like it… here’s a few…

Invasive Species

The Human Condition

The Great Divide

Thoughts Creep In

• @dasgoods said:

LOL. That's not pretentious, it's priceless, but I think I'm going to go with @MadeofWax and @Poppadocrock for this one.

• @MadeofWax @Poppadocrock Thank you gentlemen. I will call this Storm and Refuge Of The Great Divide

• That’s not strange, that’s evolution.

• @LinearLineman said:
    That’s not strange, that’s evolution.

Faces come out of the rain
    No one remembers your name
    When you're strange

• Paulie, you have this unique style that sounds awesome. You are the best collage dude using insane eclectic matches that work together. Each track you make is freaking insane. Love your work. But hey, you produce tracks as if you were going for a walk and wonder about what is next. Respect!

• @Paulieworld said:

@dasgoods said:

LOL. That's not pretentious, it's priceless, but I think I'm going to go with @MadeofWax and @Poppadocrock for this one.

Awesome. Cheers.

• @Paulieworld said:
    @MadeofWax @Poppadocrock Thank you gentlemen. I will call this Storm and Refuge Of The Great Divide

Cool. Thanks. I like naming stuff. Always been fond of words.

• @Bob said:
    Paulie, you have this unique style that sounds awesome. You are the best collage dude using insane eclectic matches that work together. Each track you make is freaking insane. Love your work. But hey, you produce tracks as if you were going for a walk and wonder about what is next. Respect!

Thank you very much! I truly appreciate that. I really enjoy doing this, and it's even better when a few people like it. "Going for a walk" is the perfect way to describe the process. Have a great day my friend!

• @Poppadocrock said:

@Paulieworld said:
    @MadeofWax @Poppadocrock Thank you gentlemen. I will call this Storm and Refuge Of The Great Divide

Cool. Thanks. I like naming stuff. Always been fond of words.

Thank you to both of you! I have no idea what the title means, but it sounds really good! There was a guy in Chicago named Ken Nordine. He had a radio program called 'Word Jazz'. Sometimes his work was serious, sometimes hilarious, but it was always engaging and made you think. I love a well crafted phrase. I have quite a bit of untitled works in progress. I would like to do this again. Have a great day!

• @Paulieworld said:

I think it works! Glad to be a small part of a creative collaboration. You folks rock!

• Darn I missed the title contest… it serves me right for tuning out on creative posts.
    I have gone with a road theme:

“Midnight Run to Vegas” (I did that more than once but my actual destination was Laughlin Nevada where my parents retired… I was bringing them the grandkids. I used to music and keep drinking Dr Pepper for the 10 hour
    Runs. I’m so glad I didn’t kill my kids doing this every few months for 10 years.

• @McD said:
    Darn I missed the title contest… it serves me right for tuning out on creative posts.
    I have gone with a road theme:

“Midnight Run to Vegas” (I did that more than once but my actual destination was Laughlin Nevada where my parents retired… I was bringing them the grandkids. I used to music and keep drinking Dr Pepper for the 10 hour
    Runs. I’m so glad I didn’t kill my kids doing this every few months for 10 years.

You're a good dad!!!

I never would have come up with this one on my own. I really like it, and the fact that others got to contribute. I will definitely do this again. If you see 'Untitled', please jump right in.

• Great track. If its your strangest then strange is good

• @Littlewoodg said:
    Great track. If its your strangest then strange is good

Thank you so much!
    Everybody likes a little strange from time to time.

• @Paulieworld said:
    This is one of the strangest songs I've ever done. The working title is Aug_10_21_Dm_150bpm. That's not very good. I'm hoping somebody can suggest something better.

Hi Paulieworld,
    Very nice recording.
    The sounds are very crisp, and the beat is so engaging.
    Sounds great to me, no strange here!
    Rene

• @ReneAsologuitar said:

@Paulieworld said:

Hi Paulieworld,
    Very nice recording.
    The sounds are very crisp, and the beat is so engaging.
    Sounds great to me, no strange here!
    Rene

Thank you my friend. I appreciate your kind words. Have a great day!

• More strangeness please… really enjoyed that one…

• @GeoTony said:
    More strangeness please… really enjoyed that one…

Thanks Tony! I may have spoken too soon. Over the weekend I found a track that I started about a year ago. It's extremely weird, but entertaining.