Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Emperor

More Beethovenish. PurePiano, BASSalicious, Bass808, BLEASS, Electric Vintage, Microsonic, Retro Piano, BeatHawk Baroque pianoforte, Rock Drummer.

Comments

• Nice one. You really sustained the idea flow from start to end.
    And it has a nice Heroic quality to fit the writing prompt.

• Thank you @McD. I’m glad I’m pulling this off to some extent.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thank you @McD. I’m glad I’m pulling this off to some extent.

I'd love to encourage you to test your skills with these Beethoven inspired creations.
    They break the conventions of jazz but have the same challenge of engaging and maintaining interest in the listener.

I wonder what your teacher and mentor would think of these works... in general most
    artists tend to look down on re-cycling the creative styles of the past masters. It's the turf of
    the "hack" and the person without an artistic vision.

But I think you're claim to a unique vision is secure and these classically inspired creations
    serve to expand the range of your creative powers and mastery of musical forms and techniques.

• @McD it’s interesting what I can and cannot bring to such a task. Compared to many well trained classical musicians, who can do this type of parlor trick with their eyes closed, I can’t measure up in the slightest.

However, what I can do, which most classical musicians will or cannot do, is broaden the musical content rather than display virtuosic rehashings of the original composer’s ideas. I have to do that cause I can’t do what those classically trained pianists do so easily.

As to what Connie would think… I often wonder about that. TBH I think she’d only like some of my better, piano based, jazz stuff. She might appreciate the other synth stuff, but I don’t think it would reach her on a feeling level.

Thanks for the praise, brother.

• Brilliant track as always.
    I used to have a shop in my local villiage and every day a guy would stop by just to stare at one of my paintings of Beethoven.

• edited June 2022

That’s a well done painting and a cool concept @Toastedghost . Let’s see some more. There was once an art thread, but I don’t remember your paintings.

Not always brilliant, but once in a while, for sure.thx for the praise,, mate.