Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Sinking Of The Titanic / Beethoven and TeraSynth Pro

edited June 2022 in Creations

Improvised in the style of Beethoven, as best I am able (with synths, of course).

PurePiano, 4x Terasynth Pro.

Comments

• Very nice little bit at 3:13, and I think the futurism with the synths work very well. Kind of like the Clockwork Orange soundtrack.

• Nice Mike, definitely got a flave of the the old Ludwig about it 👍

• Thx @JudasZimmerman, that 3:10 mark was a head scratcher for me. It stepped pretty far away from the general pastiche (there you go @McD, tho I use it in a different context as a range of ideas within a closed system) I was hearing and was a one shot minor phrase which I had midi engineered. But I’m glad you liked it.

Yeah @Krupa, that’s what happens when you listen to the Pathetique Sonata right beforehand!

• I thought Beethoven was vindicated in the "Titanic Iceberg Theory”.

@Linaerlineman Can you channel Beethoven's 3rd ("The Eroica") which was a tribute to Napoleon and make a synthonic tribute to Zelensky? Beethoven laster regretted honoring Napoleon when he declared himself an Emperor. I think you'll be safe with Zelensky.

• You play beautifully Mr. Lineman. Tera Pro is simply amazing.
    Somewhere around 3:35 you briefly bring in that high piercing synth note. Stellar.

• @McD, I read your mind, bro. Next track is called “Emperor”. Will post shortly. Not sure about Zelenskyy, tho. We’ll see.

@Ben, yeah, around 3:35 is a Tera patch for those high notes. Wonderful synth. And thanks for the praise.