Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ludwig Van’s Morning Grind

edited June 2022 in Creations

Beethoven was a coffee fanatic. He apparently counted the exact number of beans for each of many daily cups… 28 beans every time.

@McD requested more Beethovenish stuff, so I gave it a try, but couldn’t help imagining a modern Beethoven.

PurePiano, Retro Piano, PureSynthPlatinum acoustic guitar, VHS x2, ISymphonic Choir.

Comments

• McDMcD
    edited June 2022

What an elegant tribute to the master of classical style.

I recently discovered the true meaning of pastiche:

A pastiche (pass-TEESH) is an art work that imitates or borrows from another, typically better-known, work. Pastiche does not ridicule or mock the original work; it functions more as celebration and homage.

I appreciate the effort to channel the style of the great man. I hope you can do more of these pastiches using any well known artist that inspires you to take the leap off the high dive into a hopefully well stocked pool.

Satie, Chopin, Debussy, Ravel (I do like the french impressionists). They laid the harmonic ground work for some great pianistic jazz harmonies.

• Thanks, @McD, upon relistening I think I channeled a bit more Kurt Weil that Ludwig Van. Especially when I hit the stride bass. And then there’s the swing. Classical musicians do a lot better at this. I’ll try again.

• @McD said:
    I appreciate the effort to channel the style of the great man. I hope you can do more of these pastiches using any well known artist that inspires you to take the leap off the high dive into a hopefully well stocked pool.

"Play Salieri!"

I'm enjoying this direction a lot. Very cool pieces.

• Thank you @JudasZimmerman, I’m liking these, too. I’ve been listening to Beethoven before I improvise. That helps a lot.