Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beatly Pro, the pocket ghost producer

Comments

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    Just a small sneak peek of the new feature I'm currently really excited about - the low pass filter for each instrument channel. Now it's gonna be really easy to tweak the color of any sample.

This will be especially fun with custom samples! Can’t wait

• Short and quick improvisation with new fx parameters. Warning: it's heavy, but it's fun! (massive decimation in action)

• Anyway, I created a Discord room for all of you to chat about upcoming features and requests of Beatly. I've noticed Discord is quite popular among other developers to quickly connect with users, so here it is!

Personally I'm new to Discord, so if anyone have any idea for the room improvement, please share it with me!

https://discord.gg/8nscdS9KS5

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    Short and quick improvisation with new fx parameters. Warning: it's heavy, but it's fun! (massive decimation in action)

This is crazy. I wasn't expecting FX in Beatly!
    Was great to see the recent introduction of the Dance style.

Have joined the Discord and will help to make it grow 🙏

• @dasgoods said:

Thank you! It was nice to chat with you there!

I made another quick improvisation, dance style this time.
    ...last boring spammy crapy music for a long time, I swear :)

• @AntoninCharvat said:

@dasgoods said:

Thank you! It was nice to chat with you there!

I made another quick improvisation, dance style this time.
    ...last boring spammy crapy music for a long time, I swear :)

Feel free to post all you want, this was awesome! Can’t wait for the next update! This app just keeps getting better and better.

• Beatly Pro driving the MIDI out towards

DRC (Bass, Synth)
    VHS Synth (Orchestral)

• @dasgoods said:
    Beatly Pro driving the MIDI out towards

DRC (Bass, Synth)
    VHS Synth (Orchestral)

Thank you! Nice color setup by the way! :)

• Anyway, here's 5 promo codes for anyone interested in checking out Beatly Pro:

P7PNXJPL4MAH
    RLPTY6X3HY4L
    3Y699W6HX3A4
    4WJ67HFHATTR
    TNYNMPFK6NAX

Have fun!

• Merci Antonin. Will be fun!

• @SamSamSam said:
    Merci Antonin. Will be fun!

No problem, I hope you'll enjoy the app! If you have any issue, question or suggestion, bring it on! :)

• @AntoninCharvat its been a few and fast versions since I’ve tried but is there auto naming of the exported midi or audio files?

You’re way too fast w updates ;)

• Thank you very much for the free codes.

I’ve used code 3Y699W6HX3A4.

So that’s gone. Thank you again.

• @audiblevideo said:
    @AntoninCharvat its been a few and fast versions since I’ve tried but is there auto naming of the exported midi or audio files?

Yes! I have added this feature many versions ago. The filename now contains also BPM and a key.

@Silvertip said:
    Thank you very much for the free codes.

Thanks for grabbing it! Have a good one!

• @AntoninCharvat said:

@audiblevideo said:
    @AntoninCharvat its been a few and fast versions since I’ve tried but is there auto naming of the exported midi or audio files?

Yes! I have added this feature many versions ago. The filename now contains also BPM and a key.

@Silvertip said:
    Thank you very much for the free codes.

Thanks for grabbing it! Have a good one!

Hey Antonin thanks for all you do! Any ETA for the next updates with the effects? Absolutely stoked for that.

• @HotStrange said:

Hey Antonin thanks for all you do! Any ETA for the next updates with the effects? Absolutely stoked for that.

It's ready to be distributed! I hope I can manage to upload it for Apple testing crew to review tonight or tomorrow at least!

• @AntoninCharvat said:

@HotStrange said:

It's ready to be distributed! I hope I can manage to upload it for Apple testing crew to review tonight or tomorrow at least!

Oh that’s awesome news! Absolutely can’t wait, thanks for the reply!

• Reminder!
    There's still plenty of room on the TestFlight. If you feel like you need to try new features of Beatly Pro ahead of everyone else, send me your Apple ID and you're in!

Also there is a new Discord group, see you there!
    https://discord.gg/8nscdS9KS5

• @AntoninCharvat just messaged ya! thanks!

• New version 1.23 is out!

Introducing brand new lo-fi style!
    Effects and filters in the mixer for each channel (cutoff, resonance, decimation).
    Added seventh and ninth chords to the chord progression builder.
    Mixer setup lock moved from settings directly to the mixer, so it's easily accessible now.
    Few UI improvements and tweaks, bugfix.

Download here:
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/beatly-pro/id1550189157

Have fun!

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    New version 1.23 is out!

Effects and filters in the mixer for each channel (cutoff, resonance, decimation).
    Mixer setup lock moved from settings directly to the mixer, so it's easily accessible now.

Download here:

Have fun!

Oh man this is loads of fun already, digging what I’m getting out of the lofi style. And the filter and decimator pair great with it. Thanks for another great update 🤩

• "Beat tape" demo and Giveaway

• Nice one, @eylvy ! This update is 🔥

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Nice one, @eylvy ! This update is 🔥

Agreed, It's the one I was looking for the most.

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    New version 1.23 is out!

Download here:

Have fun!

Awesome update!

Beatly kicks ass.

Any plans for FX automation?
    with randomized curves?

• This app is damn near perfect for me. The only thing I would love to see is a reverb per track or multi-out so I can add my own reverb/delay per track. Otherwise, this is easily one of, if not my favorite, current app. Crazy, I just downloaded it on a whim a few months ago, not expecting much, and there have already been so many huge improvements.

• edited June 2022

@HotStrange said:
    This app is damn near perfect for me. The only thing I would love to see is a reverb per track or multi-out so I can add my own reverb/delay per track. Otherwise, this is easily one of, if not my favorite, current app. Crazy, I just downloaded it on a whim a few months ago, not expecting much, and there have already been so many huge improvements.

There's no better feeling a user can give to a developer, than the one you gave me with this post. Thank you.
    Reverb per channel/instrument will come for sure, sooner or later!

• Is there a way to control the velocity of manually entered notes? The auto-filled notes seem to have varying velocities, but I can’t figure out how to manually edit them myself.

• @AntoninCharvat said:

@HotStrange said:
    This app is damn near perfect for me. The only thing I would love to see is a reverb per track or multi-out so I can add my own reverb/delay per track. Otherwise, this is easily one of, if not my favorite, current app. Crazy, I just downloaded it on a whim a few months ago, not expecting much, and there have already been so many huge improvements.

There's no better feeling a user can give to a developer, than the one you gave me with this post. Thank you.
    Reverb per channel/instrument will come for sure, sooner or later!

I’m glad to hear that. I sing the praises of this app every chance I get. Every once in a while an app just grabs you, and something about this one just struck a nerve with me. Thanks for all the work you do!

• @ChancedMusic said:
    Is there a way to control the velocity of manually entered notes? The auto-filled notes seem to have varying velocities, but I can’t figure out how to manually edit them myself.

Right now there is no way to change the velocity in piano roll, but yes - the generated content is varying it. I’m planning to implement a way to adjust it by user soon. I actually have it in my TODO list for quite a long time… :) I think I could focus on that as a priority!