Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Time To Breathe

You got time to breathe... you got time for music - Briscoe Darling

Comments

• Crispy guitar tracks... found loops or something you recorded or chopped?

I'm racking my brain trying to recall the character actor in the image. If I could recall a roll
    IMDB would help me stop the brain recycling.

• @McD said:
    Crispy guitar tracks... found loops or something you recorded or chopped?

I'm racking my brain trying to recall the character actor in the image. If I could recall a roll

Denver Pyle. He played Briscoe Darling on Andy Griffith, and Doris Day's dad on her show. He was a tough, strong father figure, and reminded me of my mother's uncle Pat, a tough Irish Chicago cop. He was a bit rough around the edges, but he was a hero in my eyes.

• @Paulieworld said:

@McD said:

Denver Pyle. He played Briscoe Darling on Andy Griffith, and Doris Day's dad on her show. He was a tough, strong father figure, and reminded me of my mother's uncle Pat, a tough Irish Chicago cop. He was a bit rough around the edges, but he was a hero in my eyes.

Thanks... Looks like he had 263 acting credits spanning 50 years.

From "Bonnie and Clyde":

• @McD said:

@Paulieworld said:

@McD said:

Thanks... Looks like he had 263 acting credits spanning 50 years.

From "Bonnie and Clyde":

He was also in Dukes Of Hazzard, but at the time I was more focused on...

• @McD said:

Yes.

• Catherine Bach... 33 credits. Most recent "The Young and the Restless" in 2019.

• edited June 2022

@McD said:
    Catherine Bach... 33 credits. Most recent "The Young and the Restless" in 2019.

I was young and restless. Now I'm mostly old and tired. But... I have my memories!

• This is fun! You’ve got your own style :) > @Paulieworld said:

@McD said:

Yes.

Choose yourself :D

• Loved the quacks, the geetar, and especially liked the "break" at about 1:59 to 2:30.

• edited June 2022

@JudasZimmerman said:
    Loved the quacks, the geetar, and especially liked the "break" at about 1:59 to 2:30.

I have no idea why this track reminded me of this wacky character from 'The Andy Griffith Show'. I think I just liked the quote. I had a sample of it and just decided to put it in. Thanks for listening to this and the other one, too!

• @Paulieworld said:
    I have no idea why this track reminded me of this wacky character from 'The Andy Griffith Show'. I think I just liked the quote. I had a sample of it and just decided to put it in. Thanks for listening to this and the other one, too!

It's a great quote!