Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Genuflection

BeatHawk Total Bass, PurePiano, Ravenscroft 275, SWAM Tenor Sax, Tenor Trombone, Trumpet and JazzDrummer.

Comments

• I really enjoyed this one. I like the pace and movement. All the great parts adding to a greater sum. Thanks for sharing another great piece of music. Hope things are going well for you.

• As always - a great job! I wish I had more time to listen to every piece of yours - you are a prolific and creative musician! One question though, do you prefer beathawk bass to ifretless?

• Thx @MadeofWax, yes, all is ok. Cynthia has started using the infrared device I have written about to hopefully help slow down or even reverse her Alzheimer’s. We shall see in a few weeks. Hope all is well with you.

Thanks for listening, @zah7. BeatHawk Total Bass is my favorite for jazz. iFretless not used much anymore.

• This is very good. Recently, I rediscovered Niels-Henning Orsted Pedersen... the best acoustic bass player you never heard of. The bass work reminds me of his three finger style. The overall feel reminded me of a night at Joe Segal's Jazz Showcase... the old one with the stairs! Good stuff, MIke!

• @Paulieworld said:
    reminded me of a night at Joe Segal's Jazz Showcase... the old one with the stairs!

I had to google for the details: a Chicago Jazz mainstay.

For me growing up it was "The Lighthouse" in Hermosa Beach, CA and "The Baked Potato"
    which is still active to this day.

After moving to Northern California is was Yoshi's in Oakland for Jazz.

• @McD, you mean there’s a musician you haven’t heard of?
    Thanks for listening @Paulieworld, I never heard of Petersen either. I’ll look him up. Usually multi bass notes don't work for me… it’s because, of course, I’m playing a keyboard… I usually edit out most notes. But this time it worked.

• Great, restless energy. Sounds like a group of players playing live!

• Thank you @JudasZimmerman. Sounding like real players counts when trying to pull off traditional jazz. Glad I got close this time.

• I am enjoying this. JZ's comment about it sounding like a group is spot on.

• Thanks for listening and commenting, @rollin. Much appreciated.

• I imagine you’re genuflecting toward some jazz greats. Nice ensemble. Man, I wish I would have gotten that Beathawk bass when it was on sale. (Not that they're so terribly expensive.)

• @Stochastically, exactly. A nod to the great art form I often serve.