Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ukrainian dorian

This mode is available in some of the Cem Olcay “bud” apps. How can I port it from MelodyBud to, e.g., ChordBud? Other than by brute force, of course. In the key of C, the mode runs C-D-Eb-F#-G-A-Bb-C for those interested…

Comments

• Interesting, I hadn’t heard it called that before; I’ve fallen into a habit of using g harmonic minor which is the same set of notes…

• Of course you’re right. Should have noticed…

• @Daev said:
    Of course you’re right. Should have noticed…

To be clear, that is a mode of G harmonic minor. The notes are from g harmonic minor played from C, not from C harmonic minor. I mention it since OP mentions C being the root.

• This harm. minor mode is sometimes called altered Dorian

• @espiegel123 said:

@Daev said:
    Of course you’re right. Should have noticed…

To be clear, that is a mode of G harmonic minor. The notes are from g harmonic minor played from C, not from C harmonic minor. I mention it since OP mentions C being the root.

Indeed, I regularly rotate which note is dominant, in fact it’s been a slightly blocking ongoing project to make a set of tunes with each note in turn as the basis …