Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can’t afford Loopy Pro? Reach out

I get it - LP is at a higher price point than many other apps. And many people are struggling financially at the moment.

If you’re being held back from Loopy Pro because you genuinely can’t afford it, then please reach out to me - email [email protected] or DM me here. I definitely don’t want lack of funds to be the reason anyone avoids LP!

Comments

• You're the best @Michael ! A developer who cares about their community and app. 🙂

• @Michael (I know this is different subject), any chance to get launchpad mini mk3 working with LoopyPro as auv3 under Zenbeats? For example LK sequencer as auv3 have support for launchpads in Zenbeats3. Somehow LoopyPro auv3 didnt see connected launchpad mini mk3 under Zenbeats3.

And yours open for people who cannot afford LoopyPro is great! by the way, I like very much how LoopyPro is developed, in almost half year there is big big improovement. nowadays it is one of the main tools on music iOS. all the best!

• edited May 2022

@michael I assume this extends to the iPad itself, right? Veeeeeery generous of you. ;)

• This is a true developer that deserves so much respect
    This app is amazing, the time and effort to squeeze bugs, bring what is requested to the table, is amazing
    This forum is my most visited website
    Turning things 180, if you can afford this, then you really should, from the original audiobus to loopy to loopy pro, my money is always with @Michael

• Add that Tip Jar, @Michael

AUM has it now too !

• Respect @Michael 👊

Very classy of you.

• You have been and remain great @Michael !

Faith in
    World again restored!

• edited June 2022

We had a gift-an-app thread going. That structure might be good here, if we could all chip bits into a pot.

• Thanks, all ❤️

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    We had a gift-an-app thread going. That structure might be good here, if we could all chip bits into a pot.

No need, I think, if people can reach out to me.

• wow, incredibly generous and empathetic offer. many props to you Michael.

• Thank you so much, Michael !

• Very nice gesture Michael.

• A very kind and thoughtful gesture that I’m sure that anyone who needs will appreciate. 👏👏👏

• You're leading by example to all other developers, Michael. Very nice of you.

• That is so cool of you dude. You continue to do so much for this community. Cheers @Michael

• Nice move!

• Has Jimmy Fallon requested his free copy yet?

• @wim said:
    Has Jimmy Fallon requested his free copy yet?

And Billy Joel… 😁

• @Michael said:
    I get it - LP is at a higher price point than many other apps. And many people are struggling financially at the moment.

If you’re being held back from Loopy Pro because you genuinely can’t afford it, then please reach out to me - email [email protected] or DM me here. I definitely don’t want lack of funds to be the reason anyone avoids LP!

What a dude!

• Definitely a great attitude to users!

• I will never say no to freebies nor beg for them...
    ...it's not about the money. During the 7-day trial it never really 'clicked' with me so I decided not to get it...

I'm more of a 'programmer' than a 'performer' so maybe that is or was one of the reasons?!

Cheers!

• Is it possible to buy Loopy Pro as a gift on the Appstore?

• @Foleslaw said:
    Is it possible to buy Loopy Pro as a gift on the Appstore?

You can gift an app as long as it’s to an account in the same country as your account.

• But Loopy is free isn’t it (can’t see the price as I already have it on my devices)? The full unlock is via IAP from what I recall. Question is whether you can gift an IAP to someone? Or gift Loopy some other way for that matter…

• tjatja
    edited December 2022

Interesting question.

As the IAP from Loopy Pro is not visible in the App Store, I think that this is not possible.

There are Apps, which have IAP that are a separate buy in the App Store - this seems to be a better base for gifts... but not sure.

But why is the IAP from Loopy Pro not visible in the App Store, while other Apps have this?

Maybe @Michael has an idea 😅

EDIT: I tried around with some of such IAP but could not find a way to buy them as a gift.
    The "Gift App" link is only available for Apps that need a purchase.

An example:

• Ohhhh that's so annoying!!! APPLE!!!

Yeah, I can't see a way to gift an IAP specifically. Only way I think is to do a voucher for the amount. Gah.

• @Michael said:

@Michael said:

@Michael said:

Fantastic, Michael. Kudos to you, and may you have a wonderful Christmas.

• @Michael said:
    Ohhhh that's so annoying!!! APPLE!!!

Yeah, I can't see a way to gift an IAP specifically. Only way I think is to do a voucher for the amount. Gah.

Ok. Thanks for replying.

• just save a dollar a day for a month, and not only you will be able to buy the app but you will also be able to support the hard work that this developer is doing on this great app, which will be growing for years to come as long that we keep supporting the development, and if you decide to skip a year or two to buy the next year of new features updates, you will always get official updates for the feature that you already have and paid for, which its a great deal, and it also insured that the development of loopy pro will keep growing until it becomes the most powerful daw app on ios, but again for that to happen we need to keep supporting the development and the hard work of this developer