Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Just A Raggedy Man

Comments

• I love seeing these regular postings!

• I finished listening and without thinking about it said, out loud to myself, “dang, man”. And am also blown away by the productivity level! My wife and I live about an hour south of metro Kansas City. Warm an windy in a forested area. Loving the outdoor time we get. I really appreciate your tracks. Your technique has me wanting to try incorporating something similar into a track or two. Thank you for sharing such great art.

• This is a perfect "Mad Max" battle sequence track. It has that "Ayatollah of Rock 'N' Rolla"
    energy. Buckle up and Ride, MF'ers. (I'm sure folks that love the real deal consider this pretty tame but it pulls me towards that end of the spectrum).

Another epic construction to push us towards mastering the Cubasis if this resonates with our muse.

• That low key drop at around 2:16 is pure magic. You built it up and delivered. So much good in this track. I’m just blown away by your skills (again).

• @LinearLineman said:
    I love seeing these regular postings!

I have been enjoying a long holiday weekend with no other responsibilities or commitments. So, I just decided to play with my iPad. I probably won't get the opportunity to do this very often, so I took advantage. Thanks for listening!

• @Sawiton said:
    I finished listening and without thinking about it said, out loud to myself, “dang, man”. And am also blown away by the productivity level! My wife and I live about an hour south of metro Kansas City. Warm an windy in a forested area. Loving the outdoor time we get. I really appreciate your tracks. Your technique has me wanting to try incorporating something similar into a track or two. Thank you for sharing such great art.

That sounds like a nice place to be! It's about 6:30am here and I'm making some coffee. Planning to enjoy Memorial Day out on my patio with my iPad. I hope you get an opportunity to try composing with audio samples, There are many advantages. One of them is the mixdown process. Since everything is already converted to WAV, the process usually takes only a few seconds. The obvious downside is that you can't change anything in the sample, other than add special effects. Like everything else, there are tradeoffs. I like being able to take this with me and make my brand of music anywhere I go.

Thanks for the kind words. Enjoy the beautiful weather!

• @McD said:
    This is a perfect "Mad Max" battle sequence track. It has that "Ayatollah of Rock 'N' Rolla"
    energy. Buckle up and Ride, MF'ers. (I'm sure folks that love the real deal consider this pretty tame but it pulls me towards that end of the spectrum).

Another epic construction to push us towards mastering the Cubasis if this resonates with our muse.

This was one of my favorite scenes with the guy playing sax. Tina Turner really surprised me with her acting skills.
    When I was assembling this piece, I just thought of this scene and thought... that's the title!

I will message you later today about Mozaic. I have a few questions and I would like some insight to this app.
    In the meantime, my coffee is just finishing and I plan to spend some time out in the back yard.
    As No.6 said... be seein ya!

• @MadeofWax said:
    That low key drop at around 2:16 is pure magic. You built it up and delivered. So much good in this track. I’m just blown away by your skills (again).

This one was fun! It was just a work in progress yesterday morning, and I decided to finish it. Sometimes I think I'm too old to be making music like this. But then again, it's fun... who cares! Thanks for listening. Have a great Memorial Day!