Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I Heard You The First Time

Dedicated to... what's her name.

Ravenscroft, Model D, Viking Synth, iFretless, iSymphonic, Thumbjam (I love Thumbjam), DrumComputer, Korg Module, WaveStation, Blocs Wave, and a few others.

Comments

• "Oh no, you didn't."

I hope you don't get caught. (Depends on the partners sense of humor I guess.) Still... pretty risky title.

I love the Jan Hammer like synth runs. The whole construction is epic and engaging... as I've grown to expect. I hope you're thinking "McD will dig this." when you build these projects. I know I would.

• @McD said:
    "Oh no, you didn't."

I hope you don't get caught. (Depends on the partners sense of humor I guess.) Still... pretty risky title.

I love the Jan Hammer like synth runs. The whole construction is epic and engaging... as I've grown to expect. I hope you're thinking "McD will dig this." when you build these projects. I know I would.

That is exactly what I was thinking. My wife locked herself out of her car and I need to drive about 40 miles to rescue her. So I will message you about your latest project. I have been thinking about doing a big orchestral thing, and this is the closest I have heard to what I am thinking. BTW... the song is about my ex. No problems!

• If you took the best parts of Synthwave, Jazz, and
    added a dash of JRPG music then mixed it together expertly... Seriously good stuff. I like it!

• @McD said:
    I hope you're thinking "McD will dig this." when you build these projects. I know I would.

@Paulieworld replied.
    That is exactly what I was thinking.

So... you heard me the first time too.

• @MadeofWax said:
    If you took the best parts of Synthwave, Jazz, and
    added a dash of JRPG music then mixed it together expertly... Seriously good stuff. I like it!

Thanks Mac! As I mentioned to McD, this one was 'inspired' by my ex wife... she whose name must never be spoken aloud.

I hope you and the family are enjoying the nice long weekend.

• @McD said:

@McD said:
    I hope you're thinking "McD will dig this." when you build these projects. I know I would.

@Paulieworld replied.
    That is exactly what I was thinking.

So... you heard me the first time too.

Yup. I have heard of Mozaic, but never dabbled with it. Ironic, since I have done a lot of coding. I have had an idea for a big orchestral type of project, and your last post sounds like something I want to try. I will put together some ideas and send you a message.

• Love how rich, varied and together this sounds. Excellent!

• @JudasZimmerman said:
    Love how rich, varied and together this sounds. Excellent!

I had posted this to Bandcamp quite a while ago, but forgot about it. Since then I discovered BarkFilter and MagicDeathEye and they made quite an improvement. I also made a few edits that added a little something to the overall sound.

Thank you very much for listening and your kind words!