Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Water Under The Bridge

Comments

1. The productivity
    2. The diversity
    3. The workflow

I can dig it.

• @LinearLineman said:
    1. The productivity
    2. The diversity
    3. The workflow

I can dig it.

I knew you could. Thanks bro. Peace!

• Awesome! Sounds great, paulie!
    🥳👌

• @Bob said:
    Awesome! Sounds great, paulie!
    🥳👌

Thank you, Bob. I appreciate that!

• I like the picture too. Are you using Loopy pro to do these things? It sounds like various performances recorded live and chopped up.

• @Stochastically said:
    I like the picture too. Are you using Loopy pro to do these things? It sounds like various performances recorded live and chopped up.

Yes and no. Yes, in that I created this with a lot of short WAV files. No, in that I use Cubasis rather than Loopy. I have a different type of workflow than most. I don't play any live instruments. I like to use the MIDI editor to create short sequences that I play using assorted synth apps and effects. Then I convert them to audio. I found that it reduces the load on the CPU and allows me to have a lot more tracks. I also use a lot of commercially available content and free stuff. There is a ton of good, free material out there. I just found Looperman, and they have a lot of material. Like most of these sources, some is very good, and some not so much.

I also liked that picture. I should probably credit the artist! The last step in the process is to find an image that goes with the title. I usually just do a search on the song title and see what pops up. Since I'm not making any money with this, I'm not too concerned with legal issues. If somebody complains, I'll just find another image.

Thanks for listening and commenting. Have a great day!

• Dang it, Man. That's nice!

• @Sawiton said:
    Dang it, Man. That's nice!

Thank you my friend! I don't know where you are from, but here in Chicago it's a beautiful day. Me and my wife are sitting out in the back yard digging this weather. Kids are playing and folks are out walking their dogs. I'm finishing up a new track called 'Just A Raggedy Man'. It's really intense! I hope you can check it out. Have a good one, mate!

• Very cool track!