Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rise and Shine

Comments

• Smokin' joy ride. I was feelin' the wind where I used to have hair and I guess you put the top down on the convertible.

I'm glad we didn't get pulled over because I get paranoid when I get small.

• edited April 2022

Aptly titled. What is that first lead line instrument exactly? Love the transpositions. A great track, indeed. It’s empowering not to need any but listeners, no? I would work the volume incrementally higher toward the end. It loses a tad of energy when it should be gaining, IMHO.

• Lovely energy! It's not so bad being awake after all.

• @McD @LinearLineman @JudasZimmerman Thank you so much! This track is from my 'archives'. I recorded it over 20 years ago. The purpose of this was to try to clean it up a bit. I always liked the riff, and it features Tony Iovino on guitar. His usual style is straight up shredding, but he surprised me with this one. After a few takes he said, 'how about if I try something more jazzy'. Suddenly he went from Yngwie Malmstein to Pat Martino! He was quite a character.

The first lead instrument is supposed to be a muted trumpet. I used a Korg O1/W. The technology wasn't as good back then! We recorded on a TEAC 40-4 and bounced down to a decent cassette deck. I tried to clean up the sound with FabFilter Pro Q 3. It helped get rid of some of the tape hiss, and allowed me to focus in on Tony's guitar solo. Then I ran it through BarkFilter Tripleband and MagicDeathEye. The last effect was something called 'Wider' by Infected Mushroom. It gave it a little more stereo feel. I wish I had saved the stems for this, but at the time I never thought I would be revisiting it. Unfortunately, I was stuck with just 2 tracks to work with. Now I save everything, even if it sucks.

Thank you for listening, gentlemen! Have a productive and pleasant day.

• A great track that brought a smile to my face while making my toes tap. Lovely playing throughout.

• @GeoTony said:
    A great track that brought a smile to my face while making my toes tap. Lovely playing throughout.

This was back when I actually played! I played all of the background parts and the main melody, and Tony Iovino played guitar. He was incredible. I haven't seen him in over 20 years. I miss playing live sometimes, but had to move on. Glad you liked it!