Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Let’s Play Koala in Drambo

The title says it all:

Comments

• Fantastic @echoopera, I'm learning a lot about practical usage of Drambo from videos like yours and from others posting here. Much appreciated!

• @daytwa said:
    Fantastic @echoopera, I'm learning a lot about practical usage of Drambo from videos like yours and from others posting here. Much appreciated!

Great to hear that these kind of videos are helping out. Have fun learning and using Drambo…it’s been the most rewarding music making app i have ever used 👊🏼™️

• That was really good. Thanks for sharing.

• Nice! Hopefully koala will be able to respond to velocity In Drambo shortly 🤞

• Seems to work for me:

• You inspired me to make something in Drambo on my phone using AUv3 apps and FX’es just as I might in AUM. I just don’t know how to record… screen recording or Neon Editor on the master bus?

• Nice!!!!

• @McD said:
    You inspired me to make something in Drambo on my phone using AUv3 apps and FX’es just as I might in AUM. I just don’t know how to record… screen recording or Neon Editor on the master bus?

Cool. Just record the STEMS in Drambo 2.0. The little tape icon on each channel in the Main Mixer view 😉

• @echoopera said:

@McD said:
    You inspired me to make something in Drambo on my phone using AUv3 apps and FX’es just as I might in AUM. I just don’t know how to record… screen recording or Neon Editor on the master bus?

Cool. Just record the STEMS in Drambo 2.0. The little tape icon on each channel in the Main Mixer view 😉

Wouldn't that create a folder of individual track files or doesn't recording the Master track you a mixed file result.

I went with the Neon Editor option and was able to get the file out and through AudioShare and into SoundCloud with a lot of trial and error. Reading the Neon widgets in an iPhone inside Drambo was a challenge but I can still see well enough to get though it.

Here's my first effort using Drambo as a DAW and performance surface. The piano interface is pretty fiddly and only the reverb swamped synth sound is a performance. The other 3 tracks are notes selected from the Drambo timeline. I didn't dare to attempt the new piano roll interface:

• @McD only the Tracks with the Cassette icon active will be recorded. So if you want individual tracks, you’re covered. If you want a Master Mix, you’re covered.

• So strange, I was sure I had checked for Midi velocity, but perhaps only for standalone version of Koala. Thanks!

@echoopera said:
    Seems to work for me:

• Some great and useful vids coming from you recently, Echo! Looking forward to watching this one.

• The more Drambo vids I see, the more I want to get into this amazing app. Thanks for sharing @echoopera

• @Bob said:
    The more Drambo vids I see, the more I want to get into this amazing app. Thanks for sharing @echoopera

@Bob dont do it!!!! 😁. The more I see the great stuff that folks make and do with this the dumber I get. 😂.

• @onerez said:

@Bob said:
    The more Drambo vids I see, the more I want to get into this amazing app. Thanks for sharing @echoopera

@Bob dont do it!!!! 😁. The more I see the great stuff that folks make and do with this the dumber I get. 😂.

HAHA!! yeah, I guess it's one of the reasons that's holding me back from getting drambod too...

• Great to see your method sir.

• Glad this video helps some of you. Koala is a really nice app and i want to show how it can be leveraged inside of Drambo.

@onerez don't sell yourself short sir. All you need is a couple FlexiSamplers in your setup and you’ll be rocking Lofi beats in no time.