Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Challenge In The Night Sky

PurePiano, BeatHawk Tutti Orchestra, Cello, Pizz Strings, and PureSynthPlatinum String Quartet.

Comments

• Sound very "composed" and thought out. Very nice work. What is the inspiration for this one?

• Not thought out or composed. My only intention was a classical track to complete #51. But thanks for thinking so. That’s the goal, I guess. Especially for virtual classical music.

I chose the title cause of the stealthy advance of the underlying BeatHawk Tutti Orchestra patch and the bird like repeated notes that suggest looking around for something to eat.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Not thought out or composed. My only intention was a classical track to complete #51. But thanks for thinking so. That’s the goal, I guess. Especially for virtual classical music.

Yeah, I know it's all improvised, but it often sounds like it has to be composed; this one in particular.

I chose the title cause of the stealthy advance of the underlying BeatHawk Tutti Orchestra patch and the bird like repeated notes that suggest looking around for something to eat.

I guessed so :smile: . Probably because I saw an eagle this tuesday, paddling down a river. It circled us twice, tweeting that very un-scary noise they make. But it was daytime.

• @JudasZimmerman alternate image for this one…