Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Travelling & Waiting Vol.1 (free Drambo micropack series)

First in an ongoing series of free Drambo micropacks constructed in single sessions during trips & in waiting rooms - Build a quick instrument.....make some quick presets for it....throw it in the store... Hopefully of use to some people as building blocks for further refinement/sound design ✌️🦧

Vol.1's a very simple synth with FM, Osc & Wavetable generators & 20 x presets for it. (Requires the Wavetable IAP)

Quick fumble through the patches -

Grab - https://payhip.com/b/QRzHy

Comments

• Found it.

Nice one.

🙏🏾

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Nice! thank you!
    I love the topic of the volume 👏🏼

• 🙏 Glad it’s of use to people :) Wasnt sure about sharing unpolished stuff but it was this or just watch them disappear in to my phone void 🕳 Hopefully useful starting points for some people to explore/learn drambo while finishing up the instrument/patches themselves 🗣🧠

@rs2000 @giku_beepstreet maybe worth having a repository somewhere for free preset packs that’s better organised than patchstorage? I’d have thrown these on there like usual but feel like that place can be overwhelming to sift through sometimes? Maybe a page on the beepstreet site 🤷‍♂️✌️

• @childofthecorndog said:

@rs2000 @giku_beepstreet maybe worth having a repository somewhere for free preset packs that’s better organised than patchstorage? I’d have thrown these on there like usual but feel like that place can be overwhelming to sift through sometimes? Maybe a page on the beepstreet site 🤷‍♂️✌️

I agree that the issue on Patchstorage isn't the amount and choice of projects and presets but rather the challenge to find what you're looking for. The search function isn't too bad and many uploads are properly tagged but sometimes the little tricks and pearls are hidden in racks and projects that originally have a different purpose.

I don't think that a separate repository is a good idea though. Patchstorage uploads like such could be tagged and named "preset" or "presets" easily.

Since I don't believe that anyone would spare the time to write a detailed index for all uploads, either searching and exploring patchstorage or asking here or on the beepstreet forum looks like the way to go.

• @rs2000 said:

@childofthecorndog said:

I agree that the issue on Patchstorage isn't the amount and choice of projects and presets but rather the challenge to find what you're looking for. The search function isn't too bad and many uploads are properly tagged but sometimes the little tricks and pearls are hidden in racks and projects that originally have a different purpose.

I don't think that a separate repository is a good idea though. Patchstorage uploads like such could be tagged and named "preset" or "presets" easily.

Since I don't believe that anyone would spare the time to write a detailed index for all uploads, either searching and exploring patchstorage or asking here or on the beepstreet forum looks like the way to go.

👍 yeah tbh I think it’s poss just the sheer amount of ‘single’ patches that can make it feel like a lot to dig through. Lot of search/download/install/open/learn/trial/remember. It’s same with organelle there. Kind of wears me out keeping track of what I have/don’t have in Organelle patches & remembering what everything is & how it works.
    But yeah, it’s a good problem to have. Better than there being too few patches :)
    Does patchstorage support samples now? Feel like I hit a wall trying to share patches inc samples there before so I was only uploading fx patches after that?

• @childofthecorndog said:

@rs2000 said:

@childofthecorndog said:

👍 yeah tbh I think it’s poss just the sheer amount of ‘single’ patches that can make it feel like a lot to dig through. Lot of search/download/install/open/learn/trial/remember. It’s same with organelle there. Kind of wears me out keeping track of what I have/don’t have in Organelle patches & remembering what everything is & how it works.
    But yeah, it’s a good problem to have. Better than there being too few patches :)
    Does patchstorage support samples now? Feel like I hit a wall trying to share patches inc samples there before so I was only uploading fx patches after that?

It does support .drproject, .drpreset and .zip files up to a size of, not sure, but sth around 30..40MB IIRC.
    Save project with samples would be the way to go.
    Saving projects with the original audio files embedded has long been on Giku's list (and it would make a huge difference with compressed audio files!) but other features have always had higher priority.
    A workaround is to share presets or projects with the audio files placed in the correct folder structure all zipped. More work for the user to install them but much more efficient.
    And when using an app like Readdle Documents on iOS, importing via WebDAV is not really a big deal.