Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

EG Pulse - Set the MIDI Note Values for Each Pad Indpendently?

Hi,
I am using Rozeta Rhythm to generate random drum patterns. I have the MIDI output of Rozeta Rhythm going to the input of EG Pulse. HOWEVER... I suspect the MIDI mapping is messed up.

You can see/set the MIDI mapping in Rozeta Rhythm.
While there is "KINDA" /"SORTA" is a MIDI mapping in EG Pulse, it's NOT CLEAR how it works. I find EG Pulse so NOT INTUITIVE.

I want to set, for each pad - the MIDI mapping myself manually (Each kit has 4 x4 or 16 percussion sounds; so there's not that many). There a number in the UI that shows the MIDI mapping and a (+) sign next to it; but clicking on the plus sign does NOTHING!?!?!?!? [did I mention how not intuitive the software is]

How in the EG Pulse UI, do you set the MIDI mapping numbers for each pad individually?
Then once you have each pad set, how do you save that as a mapping?

How in the EG Pulse UI, do you set the MIDI mapping numbers for each pad individually?
Then once you have each pad set, how do you save that as a mapping?

Thanks in Advance!!

Comments