Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

On My Own Terms... (dark urban rap)

Featuring acapella by SamRucKus.

Comments

• Hey Paul,
    Gotta admit, rap is not my genre. Some of the NuMetal bands I listen to (i.e. Slipknot, Korn) dabble a bit but outside of that my knowledge is limited to a few outliers like this:

I like the music in this. Since I'm not someone who really follows the genre I have no idea about the quality of SamRuckus' wordsmithing but the overall message is powerful.

• @MadeofWax said:
    Hey Paul,
    Gotta admit, rap is not my genre. Some of the NuMetal bands I listen to (i.e. Slipknot, Korn) dabble a bit but outside of that my knowledge is limited to a few outliers like this:

I like the music in this. Since I'm not someone who really follows the genre I have no idea about the quality of SamRuckus' wordsmithing but the overall message is powerful.

It's not my thing, either, but I wanted to give it a try. Now I can cross that off my bucket list. On to better things!

• Well I am not a rap fan either but this I like! Generally I find the accompaniments to be irritating and boring at the same time. (Mr Bungle is a notable exception). Yours is quite different, Interesting and flowing and actually musical. I don’t want to ruin your day, but it’s definitely laid back for you :)

• @boomer said:
    Well I am not a rap fan either but this I like! Generally I find the accompaniments to be irritating and boring at the same time. (Mr Bungle is a notable exception). Yours is quite different, Interesting and flowing and actually musical. I don’t want to ruin your day, but it’s definitely laid back for you :)

As I was telling @MadeofWax this was just something I wanted to try out of morbid curiosity. I actually listened to about an hour of current popular rap to prep for this. I can see why this is so popular with music producers. It doesn't take much to create it, so there is probably a lot of profit. I bet they are laughing all the way to the bank. This will be my first and last rap song. Thanks for tolerating it!