Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Baby Come Back Home

Comments

• Song's great, you seem to have a good thing going. What do you use for the video?

• I use mainly almost always Videoleap, Beatleap, and Glitch Studio in some combo and yoooouuuu can too hahahaha

• Dude this guy MNG is a star he lives in Abu Dhabi I live in Central Cali haha um let’s go be rich in the UAE Judas hahaha you buy we fly
    Hahaha

• Oh and hyperspektiv

• Just had a long zoom chat with him today as we prep the first of many albums for me and him and the vibes are incredible let me tell you

• This is a project that will stand as a great example of what you can do on and with Endlesss

• 6 dudes 3 continents never met rocking hard

• Hehehe who can beat that just because? Haha

• It’s not easy trust me 3 headaches a day haha ok I’m done now

• Haha and vythm/fluids and VS haha sorry Judas
    Haha it’s
    Been hectic
    To say the least

• Jordan Rudess wherever he is deserves to be a yacht for how much lux music im making with his shit haha but yeah I owe you some shit someday haha you fucking rock

• GeoFTW!

• Yeah, I thought endlesssss(ssss) sounded cool but perhaps more as an in-the-moment ephemeral jamming sort of thing, but this goes way beyond that. Great songs!