Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Forum Issue?

I got a couple of notification emails about being mentioned in the forum but it looks like the thread disappeared. @Michael

Comments

• Yeah, noticed that too. I was wondering what hardware you had collecting dust, overrun by the iPad.😊

/DMfan🇸🇪

• @CapnWillie you are forgiven ;) but it doesn't change the fact that the topic was valuable and would be good to tickle it again. Hopefully someone could get inspired and make us a Midi Controller 🤑

• @DMfan said:
    Yeah, noticed that too. I was wondering what hardware you had collecting dust, overrun by the iPad.😊

/DMfan🇸🇪

I’m not sure I want to say so I can drop them on eBay for top dollar! 😆

• @CapnWillie said:
    @anickt how’d you just do that?😳

NM, just saw @DMfan re-asked here. I’m on a roll today 🤪. Time for a nap

Anytime is a good time for a nap! 😴

• Take it easy Capn , you r still a champ