Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

You Don’t Know What Love Is

edited May 2022 in Creations

2x, 3x, 4x Charley Krachy playing and improvising on the tenor saxophone. Plus VB3m and WorldSynth Duduk.

Comments

• Bumping. Charley’s playing…. So beautiful.

• I like the way you treat Charley's audio. It's very respectful of his work.

What FX tool are you using to generate the 2x, 3x, 4x tracks? It sounds like a harmonizer
    that is set to the correct scale. "Harmony 8" from Harry Gohs of @Virsyn maybe?

I love many of these old standards that created the Real Book and gave so many jazz lovers
    minimum wage or a 2nd job in the latter half of the 20th century. The Jazz Mills still crank
    out musicians that carry those "books" around on their iPads and iPhones as illicit PDF's now.

• Seriously good stuff!

• @McD i’m simply using the transpose tool in Cubasis. Been flatting or sharping the different tracks by a couple of cents, too. Yes, it’s a great tune. Here’s Chet Baker singing it…

Thank you @JudasZimmerman. Charley is deep… and old! (Over 80 now). But then I’m 74 in six eeeks.